Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you use profanities?

RainbowMau

I curse absolutely to much. I use them in casual conversation even. I'm just a shit mouth.  ;)

I do try to filter myself on the forums though. But just talking there's just no way because here i can edit and read over what I'm about to say, in RL I can't.

In my mind or either the first two letters than say some jubly-boo. I never appreciated the use of swear words, I couldn't and cant handle it.

I made it to grade 10 without using them, I hope to keep it that way.

(I usually quote PewDiePie when I get mad at something and say something that he said that I assumed was a swear word, but no one would know, not even me.)

"Faan!" I know is one. (fuck) But in the end I think it's still considered cursing, even if it's in a language that no one knows.

Edited by Bright Bastion

Me curse? Why I would never!

...Just kidding! Work kinda brings out the worst in me. Especially as of late. Although I usually do it just because literally no one expects cursing out of me, and their reactions bring me entertainment. I was raised to be such a fine upstanding Christian, of course. (Too bad! LOL) But they don't really know that, so it must be my gender that makes them react that way. Psh.

In Ireland, nobody blinks twice at a profanity, unless it's specifically used towards someone in an angry manner.

We call our friends cunts

We laugh when foreigners call us "Paddy bastards"

We use "Fuckinnn'..." instead of "ehh" or "emm"

And every sentence has one thrown in for emphasis.

In Ireland, nobody blinks twice at a profanity, unless it's specifically used towards someone in an angry manner.

We call our friends cunts

We laugh when foreigners call us "Paddy bastards"

We use "Fuckinnn'..." instead of "ehh" or "emm"

And every sentence has one thrown in for emphasis.

That's how it is here kinda. In Alabama, no one really cares besides really hoity toity religious people and the very old traditional folks.

Edited by Bright Bastion

I curse all the time. Its one of my vices I get. I don't drink or smoke or do any drugs so I need some sort of outlet I guess to get rid of stress. You should hear me when playing Arma 2 or 3. "They're is a ****ing enemy ****ty beans holy t*ts bi*tch f*ck d*ck" Yes I will spew random curse words when panicked XD.

• Brohoof 1

I always swear , but I usually cut of the word like...

SON OF A B...

...or...

MOTHERFU...

Unless I'm sitting around with my friends, in that case, a normal conversation goes like this...

''Hey f*cka, what you doing''

''Nothing much you c*nt!''

''Yeah, go f*ck yourself!''

''Hahaha!''

Edited by Sonictails10

Never!! Unless someone pushes so many of my buttons that I go crazy and try to attack them with verbal severity because obviously words are my only weapon when I'm frustrated and I'd rather injure myself before I physically harm another person,

So yeah, only when I'm angry and it's not that easy to make me angry.

i swear way too much, especially when I get increasingly angry at a game I`m playing. I`m trying to cut back, but I still find myself frequently using f*** as an adjective. It`s just so versatile of a word!  

Oh, I curse all the fucking time. At the slightest provocation, I just let the swears fly. Only time I try to curb them is when I'm at church or at my grandparents house. Other than that, fuck all that shit about being "polite".

• Brohoof 2