Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flash Sentry and Twilight Sparkle

Revery

So, with Flash meeting Twilight in the alternate universe, does Flash feel the same in their universe? If so, don't you think that's a little pedophile-ish? I mean, in the alternate universe they are the same age but in their universe Twilight is like 23 and Flash is like 28 or something. I'm guessing he is about the same age as Shining Armor because he is in the Royal Guard. I don't know, what do you think? :okiedokielokie:

I mean Shining Armor has to have been in the Royal Guard for years to become the captain of it, I don't think that Flash is necessarily as old as him. He could have just joined the guard for all we know and be nearly the same age (I tend to think Twilight's more 21 than 23). Besides, I don't like the fact that they only try to touch on Flash Sentry in the movies, just like twilight's case, Flash and his eq counterpart could be completely different because of one event not taking place the exact same. I mean , the eqg mane ... 5 weren't the best of friends like they are in mlp, and twilight might be a reclusive scientist because she never met her friends.

Princess Twilight is an adult being romantically involved with a high school teenager. It doesn't matter if Twilight crosses the portal looking like a teenager, she's still 23 to a 17 and under.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 2

Like @Bright Bastion said, I don't think Flash is as old as Shining Armor... for the same reasons he said.

But let's just say you were right, and Twilight is 23 and Flash is around 28... it's not that bad. At all. Sure, maybe when you're in your teens, 5 years is a big difference, but when you're an adult? Not so much.

"Pedophile-ish"  = 30-something x middle-schooler.

23-year-old x 28-year-old = broad demographic.

they meant pedophile-ish because Twilight--assumed to be anywhere from 21 to 26 years old (also technically a different species, just as a side note)--is romantically inclined to a kid who's 15-16. Maybe 17.

(((NOT TO MENTION SPIKE AND RARITY. LORD ALMIGHTY.)))

You know, it's kind of strange now that I think about it. Twilight is supposedly in her early twenties. But then again a pony being even romantically attracted to a human ... oid kind of strange. Come to think of it, how old is Sunset Shimmer? Didn't she date eqg Flash?

This is very strange i also questioned this..... i also wonder if twilight is flash sentrys special some pony ;) (little off topic) do u think at some point in mlp if the mane 6 will have special some ponys??? :huh: and to tel the truth if u think about it princess celestia said at the end of the movie that he was a NEW guard which gives us a hint that hes pretty much the same age as twilight most likely about 1-2 years older which means that maybe the mane 6 in equestria girls were in there 2nd year in highschool so maybe flashcentry was in his 3rd or 4rth year in highschool... so most likely they dont have a big age diffrence maybe about well 2 years older then twilight. cause consider the fact that in the pony world they have higher expectations at a younger age than humans do which might explain that flash centry could apply for a guard at about 24. And i just rembered that shining armor is CAPATIAN of the royal guards which could take years to earn that rank and flash centry is NEW  :lol:B)

Edited by Flutterdashiem

You know, it's kind of strange now that I think about it. Twilight is supposedly in her early twenties. But then again a pony being even romantically attracted to a human ... oid kind of strange. Come to think of it, how old is Sunset Shimmer? Didn't she date eqg Flash?

There are more age inconsistencies in EG, first, the sisters, you can't expect them to be over a thousand years old like their pony counterparts. The mane6 are younger compared to their pony counterparts, but the opposite occurs with the CMCs. Cheerilee is older than the Mane6, but her pony counterpart is the same age as them as we've seen in flashbacks in The Cutie Mark Chronicles and Pinkie Pride