Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...how many of us are...single (me)

sailu

I'm single and 23 years old but not really looking around at the moment. Every girlfriend I have had so far in life, has been either crazy or insane. First one cheated, second one had a psycho grandmother, third one cheated, fourth one didn't have time for a relationship, fifth one lied and cheated and stole. 

Sixth one was the worst though. For example, she wanted me to get kicked out of my parents house and live on the street and she wanted to kill my parents and she also wanted me to love her. That is asking for too much. I had to let her down gently and it wasn't as easy as it sounds. I had to take the cowrds way out and break up over the phone. She was unstable and very angry and had blades in her room. Now I just have to watch my back because she knows where I live. I'm hoping she just forgets and moves on but who knows if she will or not.

Edited by RainbowDarth

I was for a long time and then I met someone really special and someone not so special, tried the poly thing, we kicked the not so special one away, and now I'm with someone really really good for me. 

• Brohoof 1

I never had a GF, and I don't wish to change that. I had awful experiences with people at my age and I have far too many unfufilled goals to commit myself to a girlfriend 

Me and long forever shall I remain. Young women nowadays aren't my type, it's either a cellphone addicted fashionista with a chip on their shoulder or someone that wants a guy with blonde hair with a double chin, rides a white horse and has a British accent. (no Rarity puns intended)

None are worth the time and money. I say none because I gave it up a long time ago, and probably wouldn't give anyone a chance. Most are unloyal and want kids and marriage within a week of meeting them. I think I'll either wait, or move to another country. :P

• Brohoof 1

Single always have been always will be sadly. Let's just say it's not healthy to try and maintain a relationship when you don't trust people and think your going to get back stabbed all the time, you kind of end up ruining things. Though at some point if I start trusting people more I might give it a shot. ;)

I blame not getting a girlfriend in school on having to move so much. Now that I'm in college I've got a skin condition that has me too self conscious to try. so far I've been ok with being single but I do eventually want to have a kid once I'm settled down.

I do like the idea of having a female companion. But the ritual of dating is so stupid, and all of the BS that goes with it, espeaclilly these days. I had enough of that nonsense in college. Plus values in western culture have went so far down that it is hard to find a good family oriented girl anymore. The only ones who claim to be good are always some kind of religious nut, which says a lot. (Not for me.)   So yeah, it would probably be best if I just stay single and by pass all of that. There are advantages to it :P

Edited by whitetiger187

Eeyup, I'm single, but I'm perfectly okay with that. xP I like being single honestly. Especially since I've never really had anything but a long distance relationship. As much faith as I always have in those, they never work out. It's just hard trying to get an online date to work. In real life however, nope, never had one. I'm not looking anyway. Girls have shown interest in me before. Very few of them, but some. This far I've never said yes to anyone that's asked. Not that I don't like them, I just don't want to be in a relationship right now. ^^

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 2

Been single since High School. I am forever alone. I don't really mind though, I'd rather just wait and see if someone comes in to my life rather than go looking for someone. I'm perfectly fine being independent. 

I'm 23 and have been single for roughly 5 years. Not that I don't care to date or anything I just have a knack for meeting women that cheat and/or are mentally damaging. So I just kinda gave up lol

SINGLE. AND. LOVING. IT.

I have my reasons. College and my grades are more important than having a boy wrapped around my arm 24/7. In fact, I plan on going to my first prom next year alone. If I do get a boyfriend or something before then, cool, but he's in for some strict boundaries. I don't mess with stupid.

• Brohoof 1