Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Laughing so hard you can't breathe anymore.

iceestarz

This topic is perfect. Why? I had a very recent event of this. I was play COD Ghosts online and in Splitscreen with a friend, we were playing infected (the only good part to that game). It was Infect Riot which was voted for, it gives you a riot shield and two pistols as a secondary.

I forgot which map is was but while everyone else was running around on ground level, I was in the underground tunnel area, crouched by a pillar. It already funny when THREE people ran right past me without noticing a thing despite me being kinda obvious, but the best part was when I was the last survivor. I pulled out my riot shield and stayed there and like 5 or 6 people came charging down the stairs as since I was last, the game gave away my position. They all got in my face and starting to try and stab me and every single time I timed my riot shield position to block them. Out of 6 people in my face and trying to stab me, it took a sticky grenade behind me to kill me.

I suppose you had to be there to see how funny it truly was, but I have not laughed that hard in so long, my face hurt afterwards. XD

Proof once again that laughter is great medicine. It made my night. :3

• Brohoof 2

Shane Dawson's old videos.

Specifically this one:

Also pretty much anything in Ponies the Anthology.

Hahaha oh my god I love Shane Dawson. A few months ago I randomly started watching his videos again. He's gold. :P

I've been having this kind of experience quite often these last few days :lol:

You see, I have this special group of folders where I save in everything that made me laugh, be it short stories, pictures, or flv files. I've been doing this for good eight years and I think I've gathered enough lolrandom to keep a horse entertained until the second eternity ends. Whenever I feel a bit down I'd go open a random file and start the trip down the nostalgia lane. Good stuff :P

wvzoMOw.jpg

• Brohoof 3

When do I laugh hard? When someone thinks Console gaming is Superior to PC Gaming. HA! XD

Nah, Jk... Just randomly yelling "LERROOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY JEEEEENNNNNKKKKKKKIIIIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSS!" And charging towards something... And also when Jontron said "Grommet this! Grommet that! The FUCK DOES GROMMET MEAN!?" XD

One of my best friends and i share a psychic link or something. We can both anticipate each other's train of thoughts, and sometimes we start some sort of an inside joke between ourselves that we never finish when we both stare and each other knowingly and laugh insanely. We both know why; we just can't speak while laughing so hard. :)

• Brohoof 2

Hardest I ever laughed would be when a couple of my friends and I went out for late night Wendy's drive thru.  The friend who was driving is sort of eccentric and brilliant, but a notoriously bad driver.  And he's sort of dyslexic when driving and gets lost in his own neighborhood.  We were in his pickup, me riding shotgun, and our other friend riding in the little fold down jump seat in back.  After we left the drive thru, my friend was trying to take a shortcut back to my house, and he ended up lost in some closed off little neighborhood, kinda like a gated community or something.  He remembered that someone he didn't like lived in that area, so he suddenly screams, "OH SH*T, WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!"  (keep in mind, we don't know why at this point.)  He peels out and does a 180, then starts jerking the wheel back and forth like the way a cartoon character drives, while at the same time switching his foot between the brake and the gas as fast as he can, repeatedly stomping each pedal to the floor.  Floor it, then slam on the brakes, floor it, then slam on the brakes.  You get the idea.  Me and our other friend in back were getting tossed around, holding on for dear life and laughing so hard it just felt like dry-heave muscle spasms where you can't breathe and have tears streaming down.  We called it the Jurassic Park Ride.  All of the other top hardest times I've laughed were other driving escapades with that guy.  I'm kinda surprised nobody was ever hurt.  Looking back, I don't know what I was thinking getting in the car with him.  But if I didn't, then I wouldn't have these great memories.  He's a great guy, though.  But by rights, he probably shouldn't have a license.

In more recent memory, I laughed hysterically when I found these:

They should seriously use his intro for an April Fools episode.  I mean, why not?  It's not like it's vulgar or anything.  It's totally G-rated!  Could you imagine the reaction if they actually did that, though?

I laughed too much yesterday when me and my friend went to the park and found this bridge and we went to it and looked under it and I said, "I bet if we say "My name is, My name is, My name is..." Slim Shady will pop out from under this bridge and finish the line like f*cking beetlejuice." We laughed so hard at that.

I have tons too, but alot of them are really vulgar lol.