Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hasbro: AppleDash is now a thing!

The Coffee Pony

Well these could allow someone to easily create their OC in physical plastic form so they can play out a tea party or something involving the official characters and their OC.

But come on, it's not like bronies could possibly be that dorky.  ;)

SHHH!! Don't tempt the fates!

• Brohoof 1

We had rainbow power ads before the show even aired, same with Alicorn!Twilight... You don't think the next thing the ponies will do is fuse with each other? >_>

OH MY GOSH YES

That would be amazing

Story-wise, it would be a nightmare.

But it would be an AMAZING nightmare. :)

We expected shippings and we got FUSIONS!!!

tumblr_m8inm2TWiG1rc8nj8o1_500.png

Time for some Dragonball Z up in this mutha.

• Brohoof 1

Capture.JPG

Behold Fusion Ponies! Now at a store near you!!

What you thought I was talking about the pairing? Oh no that hasn't happened. :P

Dude, I laughed SO hard. I thought it was the ship come true, and I was just like "What? Noooo... WHAT?" Haha...

That's awesome, though. :derp:

We had rainbow power ads before the show even aired, same with Alicorn!Twilight... You don't think the next thing the ponies will do is fuse with each other? >_>

Well I don't know if it is of any relevance but the Monster High girls can now fuse, and since they are a rival to Hasbro, its possible they might try something like that with My Little Pony. 

Oh look, the Mane 6 have kids already! SO AWESOME! :wub:

:lol:

That little bug in your signature just about gave me a heart attack. I thought it was a spider!

Also, you guys see the commercials for these. Called "Pony Pops." They come on all the time. They look ridiculous. 

Awesome, now all we need is someone to make a fan animation of the ponies doing the fusion dance! :lol:

It's now my head cannon that AppleDash is with the fusion earrings and RainbowJack is with the fusion dance.

Capture.JPG

Behold Fusion Ponies! Now at a store near you!!

What you thought I was talking about the pairing? Oh no that hasn't happened. :P

Ships have gotten stronger and now to see the almighty beginning of the light in the dark emerging.  :wacko: