Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you currently crave?

DubWolf

It should be against the law not to have craved these at least once:

img-3183276-1-food.jpg

You know you want one. :nom: Why do you think it's their slogan?

Oh, hey! I had those once, when I was on Vacation in Louisiana, in the 90's.

Now I've got a cravin for them, but it's like a 5 hour drive.

What to do, what to do? :wau:

Can you crave a super-fast wifi, because I know I'm craving it right now :blink:

Haven't eaten anything worthwhile since the morning since I couldn't find my trusty pans. I can't cook anything... Yep, I'm also craving for some real spicy food now

• Brohoof 1

@,  

I've never actually eaten at a white castle. We have Krystals.

We have neither. The only thing I've had of White Castle was some frozen burgers I think, but I was unimpressed. To each their own I suppose. I'll keep my Whataburgers. :P

• Brohoof 1

We have neither. The only thing I've had of White Castle was some frozen burgers I think, but I was unimpressed. To each their own I suppose. I'll keep my Whataburgers. :P

Frozen white castles burgers are crap, they are nothing compared to the gloriousness that is fresh white castles. Don't even get me started on their cheese fries. It's like you die and go straight to heaven.

Krystals is crap compared. I had their cheese fries once and it was literally just crappy fries with shredded cheese melted over it. I was highly disappointed. Never went there again.

Food wise? Wise food. Food that be smart. On a reality food note, beef stew and crackers with some pepper. :3 That is delicious. I am always craving some kind of snack food too. :P I eat a lot at times, yay for high metabolism.

Everything else? I am craving peace of mind right now. By that I mean I really want to just relax my brain, I worry about stuff way too much. I worry about everything and anything. :P I am also craving hanging out with a friend honestly...I do not have many friends at all to have a good time with..Thought I had a chance to do that last night and it did not go too well overall. We did not do anything really..

So those are my current cravings. They will probably change tomorrow I bet, minus the peace of mind thing, I always want that.

• Brohoof 2