Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Rainbow Really does ROCK! (Favourite Songs?)

Cavalry Rush

So I just finished watching Eqeustria Girls Rainbow Rocks, and I thought it was great! the music was what stole the show for me, so I was wondering, what is your favorite song from the movie? I honestly don't think there is a bad song in the movie. 

• Brohoof 9

I honestly don't think there is a bad song in the movie. 

I honestly don't think there is a bad song in the entire Generation 5. I would never thought it possible, but whoever the persons responsible for this are, they are simply genius, in my opinion.

I agree the music in Rainbow Rocks was amazing, I can't pick just one song. My favorites are Battle of the Bands, Shake Your Tail, Tricks Up My Sleeve and Rainbow Rocks(opening credits song).

• Brohoof 1

My favorite song was "Shine Like Rainbows". It had me in tears (happy tears caused by feels) because being the sentimental person I am, I always love a heartfelt song about something as beautiful as friendship.

My favorite song is also this. Although I do not shed tears from the song (I was pretty close the first time), this song hits my heart hard whenever I listen to it.

I honestly don't think there is a bad song in the entire Generation 5

I'm surprised nobody brought this up here, but I have to agree, if I could see into the future, I'd spend my time watching what suceeds Friendship is Magic. Especially if they have better music.

Honestly, in terms of the music alone (not what's going on in the background) it has to be about like this.

1: Tricks Up My Sleeves

2: Under Our Spell

3: Awesome as I Want to be

4: Battle of the Bands

5: Welcome to the Show

I did not watch the movie yet (since I have it shipped over from USA, and it is going to take between 7-23 days, according to the website).

But, I did listen to all the songs which I got from the MLP wiki (assuming the wiki page about the songs is complete) and I would say that my favorite song is "Tricks Up My Sleeves".

I honestly don't think there is a bad song in the entire Generation 5. I would never thought it possible, but whoever the persons responsible for this are, they are simply genius, in my opinion.

@Noone

We have Daniel Ingram to thank for the songs.

@Noone

We have Daniel Ingram to thank for the songs.

I know Daniel Ingram is making significant contributions to the music, I am quite respectful of that, however all members of the sound team must be applaud. :) There are sound engineers, all sorts of musicians, lyricists, vocals, production managers, producers and countless others that also have their part and it is only through a team effort that such great masterpieces can be achieved. I do not wish to make it seem I do not count Mr. Ingram's talent, however I also do not wish to exclude anyone that aids in the creation and/or development of such a great vibe. Even the tiniest job should be given praise, no matter how insignificant it may seem, they did their part and the result was completely awesome, my hat is off to all of them. :)

I know Daniel Ingram is making significant contributions to the music, I am quite respectful of that, however all members of the sound team must be applaud. :) There are sound engineers, all sorts of musicians, lyricists, vocals, production managers, producers and countless others that also have their part and it is only through a team effort that such great masterpieces can be achieved. I do not wish to make it seem I do not count Mr. Ingram's talent, however I also do not wish to exclude anyone that aids in the creation and/or development of such a great vibe. Even the tiniest job should be given praise, no matter how insignificant it may seem, they did their part and the result was completely awesome, my hat is off to all of them. :)

I see what you're getting at. I thought you just meant the songs themselves, like the lyrics and such.

"It's Taco Tuesday!'' That quote though..That quote. Also, I don't think Maud is quite happy:

img-3191913-1-maud_pie_reviews__rainbow_

That made me LOL Far More then it needed to.

:lol: hehehe

None of the songs were bad..... but the best ones were Shine like rainbows, which was followed by tricks up my sleeve.

:wub: they all made it on to an mlp playlist on my computer.

B) *cuts out middle man and downloads straight from youtube*

:o I don't understand why some youtuber put download links...

They must not know about this http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

My favorite song has to be Under our Spell. Since I can't stop listening to it so I guess it's time to make the joke. I guess I'm under the song's spell. 

I love this song! Definitely my favourite alongside 'Welcome to the Show'. I constantly hear "Blindsided by the beat.." in my head at the moment :lol:

HI ALL OF YOU PONY PEOPLE!!

Ahem.

Hi! 

Yay! Rainbow Rocks is in development of awesomeness, and on you tube, many songs from this movie are being posted. You see, often times, I listen to pony music when I do my homework. But then I started to listen to Rainbow Rocks music, and it is quite addicting. But these days I have been hearing Rainbow Rocks music so much, I have developed some favorites!

What are yours? What are your least favorites?

Favorite: Under Our Spell, the opening theme, & Welcome to the show

LEAST Favorite: Music to my ears

If you have not heard any of these, or if you just want to hear them for the 100,000,000,000,000 time, then click 

Favorite in Movie - Welcome to the Show

Favorite on Soundtrack - Tricks up my Sleeve

Least favorite on Soundtrack and Movie - Better Than Ever

• Brohoof 2