Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Miley Cyrus goes Brony

Moved to Elsewhere

I'm surprisingly actually okay with it.  In fact, I was sorta hyping up when I first read that.

I actually commented on EQD, "No freaking way.  Now I love her even MORE than i ever did!"  but honestly, I'm not that TOO entirely hyped with that.  I'm perfectly fine with it.  And who knows?  Maybe this is a sign that she wants to change again.  We won't really know for sure until further notice.

Eh, cool, I guess. I don't hate Miley Cyrus and I don't hate her music either.

Though I can't help but feel like this is being done to appeal to a wider audience for her music. But if she really does like MLP, that's great.

• Brohoof 1

Eh I don't hate Miley, but I don't think she's a great role model either. I won't leave the fandom just cause of her becoming a brony, but I probably will still not pay attention to whatever she does to make headlines. Now if she does something with MLP like she's done with her songs involving sexual things. 

• Brohoof 1

What is that thing she's wearing? It's like someone killed and skinned Rainbow Dash and sewed a horn on it... :o

Anyway, well... this is really nothing. Probably just trying to garner more attention from her brony fans, if anything. :huh:

I-I don't really know how to respond to this one either.

Miley was always someone I hadn't really cared much for. I'm not a fan of some of her recent actions to say the least.. but who am I to judge?

Admittedly, I just thought this was some kind of stupid rumour that was going on, but it appears there is some truth to it in the end. I say it's pretty good having some famous celebs on board, but then again. It'd be pretty cool if she made some brony songs. 

Hm...

I'm not to sure about this one.  :huh:

What if she joined MLP Forums?!  :blink:

Nah, That'd never happen. 

It also doesn't make much sense considering the fact she's(supposedly)a fan of a show that actively likes to show females as people(or ponies)that are relatable and have human emotions. And then there's this woman out there who prances around as a sex object and acts like she's just there for sex and here she is praising a show that wants to avoid stereotyping the female gender. I bet she's just doing this in hopes of getting a guest star so she can get back in the news again, hopefully the writers won't be that dumb.

Probably just looking for attention. Celebrities do that sometimes ya know. Like Lindsay Lohan trying to sue Rockstar.

I find it ironic that this fandom is built on loving and tolerating, but when Mily Cyrus becomes a brony everyone's disgusted.

"ew. Who said she could be a brony? Mily is a terrible celebrity. I hate her."

Edited by Best OC

she is probably just trying to get attention from a community that´s known for accepting people from all walks of live,

she seems to think that she can get our respect by doing that, while actually not caring about he community, anyway.

But of course, just baseless assumptions.

I really don´t know what´s really going on here.

Just trying to understand the mindset she is in.

She could actually be sincere about it and actually like the show/fandom.

In all honesty, i don´t care either way.

I'll just put this picture of my reply to the OP's status of this.

683df30253.png

Let her be.  Why care about about what she does?  Live your own life.  It's time to start realizing that the only thing that matters is: you are you; and we love you, at least I do, here.  Let us be peaceful, and not judge people who don't directly have anything to do with our own lives.  Heck, I'd feel the same way if Obama did this.  I wouldn't care either way.  

Love yourself.  Love others.  Love Life.

Peace.

~ God Bless ~

:smug:

~ Miles

I find it ironic that this fandom is built on loving and tolerating, but when Mily Cyrus becomes a brony everyone's disgusted.

"ew. Who said she could be a brony? Mily is a terrible celebrity. I hate her."

I respect someone if I think they deserve respect.

I can't stand miley cyrus.

Or maybe it's because I can't stand pop music in general.

Edited by Omega Centauri

• 1 year later...