Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird dreams?

iceestarz

I once had an odd dream where I went to the White House to celebrate some kind of festival. One of the places of interests there is a doll-throwing show, where people watch people hide in bushes while throwing their own plush dolls. People found this show to be really funny, so I decided to throw my own doll, which fell into a bunch of bushes. Then all of a sudden, a battered-up boy grabbed my doll, went straight up to me and has given back my doll. Just as I grabbed it... I woke up from my dream with the very same doll in my hand. xP This dream will never make any sense to me.

I was near a foggy pond, all alone... then suddenly I saw a man coming at me walking on water holding a girl in his arms.

This man came closer to me and I recognized them both. It was Morgan Freeman that was carrying to me a girl I had a crush on.
That was one of my the weirdest dreams lol
Anyway, this dream made me like Morgan Freeman even more 

Edited by Dan Sparkle

I find this thread creepily convenient as I had a super weird dream last night.

I can't quite remember what it was exactly about, but I kept being faced with the same problem (I think it was that some creepy guy was trying to kidnap me or something) and escaping it in a ton of different ways. Every time I escaped or time ran out, the dream started over and I escaped a different way. The weird thing is that my dream self knew it was repeating over and over, and I think eventually got bored. The one thing that made the dream especially scary (aside form the fact I was being abducted by a creepy stranger) was that I was actually thinking straight. In most of my dreams, my unconscious self is separate from my waking self, and constantly makes strange, random, and occasionally counter-inuitive decisions. However, in this dream, my conscious and unconscious self were one. I made logical decisions, had normal reactions, and as soon as I woke up I could remember it as vividly as real life. I actually had some trouble figuring out I wasn't really being hunted down by someone. Due to the repetition, length, rationalism, and vivid memory, I think I might have actually been semiconscious the entire time I was sleeping. Weirdest dream ever.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the horrible sickness I had the next day.

PS. No, seriously. I'm actually horribly sick.

PPS. Well, time to go post about Pinkie Pie.