Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you care what others think?

Haruhi-chan

Honestly I don't care what people think of me. If they don't like the way I dress, talk, or express myself then they can just brush off. People in general don't accept me or my thoughts so I'm used to this.

Not often, it would depend greatly on the relationship between myself and the person or persons in question. However I sometimes need to pretend that I do in orderr to get achieve my goals or just get things done. It's just pragmatism.

I used to really care, to the point where I didn't even want to go to school for the fear that I'd get teased for being a brony. But now, I have changed, and I don't care. I realised what really matters and that what other people think isn't important. You just gotta do what ever you want and if people have a problem it's for them to sort out.

Yes, I care about what others think of me, although I'm trying to break away from this habit.  I feel like it is instinctive to think about how you are bring perceived.  A lot of the times when I'm in a social environment, I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb.  

I examine everything I do through other peoples eyes in my head before I do it. I try look through all possible ways people can react to the thing I am considering to do. I always value what people will think of me if I do this or if I do that.

And it is really hard for me to do something that I'm not sure that people will think positive of me I will start doubting myself and I slide into my depression. I can't take criticism because I take everything straight to my heart . 

Every time when I walk outside I think what people around me will think about me I try to act normal and I try to not to do anything that is somehow weird or grabs attention. I hate when people look at me and I'm center of attention, because then it's 100% sure that they will think something about me. Then I usually blush and/or cry . It feels awful. :(

I wish I could ignore what other people think about me. It feels like a curse that is put down on me :(

Pretty much this, although usually I think about and usually get paranoid about what I have already done.

• Brohoof 1

I do.

However, I don't let that affect my choices.

This is probably the most simple, accurate answer I can deliver.

Of course I care what people think of me! That's like the one thing... that's what I live for. I mean, the only thing that really matters in life is friends and family, so of course I care about what they think of me. Too much? Maybe.

However, if it's the opinion on someone who matters, as in my boss and teachers, then yes, I always try to make a good impression on them.

That's funny, though. For me, I'm no more inclined to make a good impression on someone with authority. In fact, I sometimes have a tendency to challenge authority, especially if I perceive them as being incompetent.

• Brohoof 1

Back in Middle school, I used to, but didn't most of us?

When I was in Middle school, I got butthurt over everything. Even the littlest insult. I was such a baby. After being bullied my entire Middle school career and fighting depression, I found friends once I got into High school who had helped me out.

I also began to learn how to fight back. I learned that ignoring bullies made them just pick on me more, such as telling someone like they tell you to do. No, telling a teacher won't stop the bully, infact it always made them bully me more and they called me a "tattle tale" all the time. I finally learned not to give a sh*t or give back comebacks or creep them out. I also learned to be myself and people love you for how you are. I now dress however I want to dress, do my make up however I please, do my hair however I please, etc. I tried to fit in back in Middle school. 

Haha, infact, the bullies who bullied me back in Middle school, when they thought they were so funny and tried to pick on me in High school, I had some comebacks I swear I nearly made them cry, I learned well. I do not give a crap anymore. I am 20 years old and still sleep with stuffed animals, I sometimes dress like I am a teenager or a child, I do my make up however and I do not care. 

I really don't care about it. Except.. if they think about bad things about bronies. Then I will react. 

Back in Middle school, I used to, but didn't most of us?

When I was in Middle school, I got butthurt over everything. Even the littlest insult. I was such a baby. After being bullied my entire Middle school career and fighting depression, I found friends once I got into High school who had helped me out.

I also began to learn how to fight back. I learned that ignoring bullies made them just pick on me more, such as telling someone like they tell you to do. No, telling a teacher won't stop the bully, infact it always made them bully me more and they called me a "tattle tale" all the time. I finally learned not to give a sh*t or give back comebacks or creep them out. I also learned to be myself and people love you for how you are. I now dress however I want to dress, do my make up however I please, do my hair however I please, etc. I tried to fit in back in Middle school. 

Haha, infact, the bullies who bullied me back in Middle school, when they thought they were so funny and tried to pick on me in High school, I had some comebacks I swear I nearly made them cry, I learned well. I do not give a crap anymore. I am 20 years old and still sleep with stuffed animals, I sometimes dress like I am a teenager or a child, I do my make up however and I do not care. 

I sleep with stuffed animals too!

• Brohoof 1