Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 Predictions/Hopes

#1Dashyfan

I think Trixie will come back and be offered to be taught under the tutelage of Luna, to have her as a student to be taught under her wing. That's my one prediction on what could happen in Season 5.

Yes. Although I've heard that Trixie's story is "over". You never know with the producers of the show. Trixie might return. and I'd love to see that.

This happened. Season 3, episode 7.

Not really, she merely got accepted into their Academy for expert flyers. Which I assume is some preliminary test, as a step towards becoming a Wonderbolt. Spitfire didn't acknowledge Dash being a Wonderbolt. She only banned Lightning Dust from the Academy and made Dash a lead pony. I'd love to hear Spitfire actually say "Congratulations. Welcome to the Wonderbolts, Rainbow Dash"

• Brohoof 4

We're already doing this? Come on, guys. Can't we just chill on all the predictions? Sure, I can't say I didn't see this kind of thread coming when I learned that Season 5 was announced...but come on. Can't we save the hype for later? It'll ruin the hype later as we get closer to the actual premiere. Let's just cross the Season 5 bridge when get friggin get there. 

I don't think we can really predict anything for the new season because nothing's been said about it. All we can do at this point is to hope that something really cool happens like what we witnessed in Season 4.

I for one would not like to see Trixie back because I feel she's already gone past her uses. She's already changed for the better, and I can't see her coming back to the show in many other ways than a cameo or a reluctant ally.

It would be awesome to see Queen Chrysalis come up with another attempt to take over Equestria with King Sombra. But... that too may just be redundant.

In conclusion, I'm sure the producers already have some good idea in place for the show.

1.) Season 5 would be the fifth season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

2.) I predict there will be four legged equine creatures called ponies.

3.) I predict the episodes will be twenty-two minutes each in length.

4.) I predict that there will be credits at the end of each episode.

5.) I predict that there will be a theme song in the intro.

6.) I predict that there will be six ponies in the Mane Six.

7.) I predict that there will be no number eight on this list.

9.) I predict that there will be some kind of storyline.

10.) I predict that if there are new characters, Hasbro will release toys of them.

11) I predict the Hasbro toys will be ugly and people will make more high quality ones on their own.

12.) I predict that the show will air on The Hub.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 11

1.) Season 5 would be the fifth season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

2.) I predict there will be four legged equine creatures called ponies.

3.) I predict the episodes will be twenty-two minutes each in length.

4.) I predict that there will be credits at the end of each episode.

5.) I predict that there will be a theme song in the intro.

6.) I predict that there will be six ponies in the Mane Six.

7.) I predict that there will be no number eight on this list.

9.) I predict that there will be some kind of storyline.

10.) I predict that if there are new characters, Hasbro will release toys of them.

11) I predict the Hasbro toys will be ugly and people will make more high quality ones on their own.

12.) I predict that the show will air on The Hub.

*10 months from now as Season 5 premieres* ERMAGERSH, SHE WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!! :o  It's like, magic or something!!!  :blink:

157590__safe_trixie_text_image+macro_rea

• Brohoof 6

Hopefully they tone down shoving Rainbow Dash down our throats like they have with this season.

Luna episodeS.

woah.

And yes luna needs 3-4 episodes.  Hell she needs one this season.

I liked season 4 dash.

she was my 5-6 episode before this season.

• Brohoof 2

The return of Derpy ( I actually hope this'll happen in season 4)

More sweetie Belle, Celestia, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie solo songs

More Luna, Discord, and Rarity episodes

More world-building. Canterlot, Cloudsdale, Saddle Arabia focused episodes

MANE 6 EXPLORE TARTARUS!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

You know what I kind of want to see in a futr season, maybe a mild time skip, showing the CMC with their cuti marks Dashie as a full blown Wonder Bolt, Rarity as Equestrias best fashion desghner, Applejack has the best farm in Equestria, Fluttershy...she can remain cute and adorable, and Twilight as Equestrias most awesome princess!

And then maybe even have a new mane 6? or maybe a 7th member of the mane 6 somehow some way, lol IDK it's still a long way off!

Bunny stampedes

Ponyville turns to Alicornville

Scyla happens

Sadly, I could actually see that happening! Well...maybe, hopefully everyone dosn't randomly become alicorns, and if they do, lets at least hope that it has somewhat of a decent story behind it!

Who knows? We didn't even saw the first half of S4. 

But my hopes: 

1. The main - Twilight will again become a unicorn, and I don't care how.

2. Trixie will come back as a friend of mane 6.

3. I hope that we will get at least one episode dedicated to Derpy. 

4. Applejack will become cool and awesome as like Rarity became cool and awesome. 

5. I want to know more about Lyra, she's so cute and sweet. 

6. Want to see the development of relations between Rainbow Dash and Schootolo as an Older sister and a younger sister, or even like a mother and daughter.

7. Want to see the development of relations between Rainbow Dash and Daring Do as friends... ehhh.. yeah, as a friends... >_> 

This is kind of random, but what do you wanna bet that if their ever was a 7th "mane" pony Discord would probably be the one! :P

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 1

She would probably be called "Solar Sun".

But you're aware that "solar" means "of the Sun" or "sunny" (from latin "sol")? Then her name would mean "Sunny Sun" ;)

6. Twilight marries Prince BlueBlood (Most likely not but it is a guess XD)

She'd rather marry Spike, I guess.

7. Twilight will be able to fly

She flies already. She just need to work on navigation and landing ;)

8. Mane 6 will be secretly related some how

What do you mean by "secretly related"? Like being a family?

4. Trixie would come back, BUT MORE POWERFUL! XD

How could she be more powerful? She's already THE MOST POWERFUL UNICORN IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA! ;>

I would appreciate though an appearance of some more powerful Unicorn wizards here and there, because all Unicorns I've seen so far (except Twilight and Trixie), were quite lame at using Magic. They just use Magic to levitate everyday life objects around, or lighten up in dark places etc., but nothing more impressive or useful which could be regarded as true wizardry.

As to my other expetations regarding Season 5, let me repeat what I already wrote somewhere else:

I am very happy that there will be Season 5. But I would be more happy if there was Season 3.5

• Brohoof 1

Normally I'd say wait until S4 is over to start making predictions, but since it looks like this won't be happening anytime soon I might as well toss it here

A Rainbow Dash song :/

• Brohoof 1

Too early to tell IMO. I could say something to do with the chest/box thing, but they might still get to that. So I'll just toss this out instead...

The Mane-iac breaks free from the pages of the comic book, with a little help from Discord of course, and threatens to take over Equestria in a multiple episode story arc!

Oh, and Changlings.

• Brohoof 2

Too early to tell IMO. I could say something to do with the chest/box thing, but they might still get to that. So I'll just toss this out instead...

The Mane-iac breaks free from the pages of the comic book, with a little help from Discord of course, and threatens to take over Equestria in a multiple episode story arc!

Oh, and Changlings.

I actually think that is what we need more of in MLP, is actuale anime style story arcs that go on for at least 4 or 5 episodes!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I hope a lot of it will focus on the rainbow kingdom. And it will replace twilight with a other unicorn (like trixie :P), and it will continue the growth of this team, and its new member as twilight learns to be a ruler of a kingdom.

Applejack becomes dark matter.

In all seriousness, though, I believe that we should definitely get a new villain. Especially since our "villain" so far in this season is a box. Oh, and Cadence should make more of an appearance. Cadence is good.