Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 Predictions/Hopes

#1Dashyfan

You know... having rewatched "For Whom the Sweetie Tolls", I noticed that two of the CMCs had Princess Luna appear in their dream. Can we complete the treble by letting Princess Luna come to Applebloom's dreams? :catface:

• Brohoof 2

I really hope they bring Lauren Faust back to the show and apologise for being donkeys. I also hope that Tyler the Creator and Clint Eastwood voice a character on the show. Tyler was already on Regular Show, so why not MLP FiM? Everyone knows Ponies are so swaggerfic they turn apples into snapple.

I heard that in Season Five there was gonna be an episode all about the Background ponies. Maybe all of Season five will be Background ponies?

7. Twilight will be able to fly

Princess Twilight can fly, she just chooses not to, she flew in S4EP21, Test, Testing, 1, 2, 3. She also flew (uncontrollably) in Twilight's Kingdom: Part One.

Sorry for missing the probably-everywhere-question but when is Season 5 starting? I think Season 4 was good and maybe the season with the most good episodes in numbers but without seeing season 5, I am expecting them to make something similar.

Season 5 episode 1 premiers on the Discovery Family channel (formerly The Hub, but I think the Disvoery network bought it and it was rebranded) sometime in January, in the meantime there is the episode 1 storyline from the San Fransicsco Comic-con on YouTube. :)

~OnePonyWonder

Season 5 episode 1 premiers on the Discovery Family channel (formerly The Hub, but I think the Disvoery network bought it and it was rebranded) sometime in January, in the meantime there is the episode 1 storyline from the San Fransicsco Comic-con on YouTube. :)

~OnePonyWonder

Season 5 is premiering in Spring 2015 (that's what the trailers say, at least). I wish it would premiere in January. :(

Season 5 is premiering in Spring 2015 (that's what the trailers say, at least). I wish it would premiere in January. :(

Hasbro confirmed it on their Twitter that it would premiere by the end of January.

Now I'm confused.

~OnePonyWonder

Okay, I really want Lord Tirek to return. MLP needs to use this villain ALOT and NOT redeem him. I want him to come face to face with Scorpan and I want to learn more about their relationship. I know Tirek's plan was so grandscale that it could be stupid for him to return but I feel it would work if its a much more personal conflict. Tirek should have a reason to hate ponies with malice and perhaps Scorpan could actually return. They should basically tell a near remake of the G1 episode in similar fashion to Princess Twilight Sparkle. Only its Celestia and Luna instead of the G1 characters and Scorpan is his brother.

Now Grogar seems likely to return but alot of his original motives were inserted into the re imagining of Tirek. I would ideally like a more truthful revamp of Grogar, even though the changes that were made to Tirek were largely positive. I would like to see the reintrodcution of Tamberlon and I want to see him using his bells and stuff. I think that would be cool.

1. I want the finale to be something totally unexpected. I'd imagine an enemy appears and it was foretold that 7 ponies will rise up and defeat it. The 7th will be Sunset Shimmer! I mean, if you rewatch the Rainbow Rocks when "Welcome to the Show" part three song was sang by the Mane Six and Sunset and Sunset begin floating, you'll see that a red colored is added to the rainbow color, summoning the Great Pony Spirit (or whatever it is).

2. Since the portal to CHS is open 24/7 now. I'd hope CHS Mane Six came to Equestria and meet the Equestria's Mane Six. I know people would highly disapprove of this, but i felt that the possibility is pretty big.

3. Less animation error. Seriously, the fandom exploded whenever it happened.

4. Octavia actually speaking to ponies. Since Octavia has been bestowed voice by Kazumi Evans, she should speak more often now.

Edited by Kneesocks

My hopes for the season are as follows:

That Twilight learns even more about her new responsibilities and does more princess things ^_^

Dashie should progress even more towards becoming a Wonderbolt, and I hope we get to see her experience being in the Reserves :)B)

Maybe Rarity will actually do more with her boutique now that she's known by many Equestrian celebrities and designers after having her work shown in Manehattan :D

I'm hoping we may hear from Sunset Shimmer soon :squee:

And that's pretty much it. Maybe we'll get some flashbacks from the old library too ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Bottom line: No more having Twilight feeling sorry for herself or confused about her role. It's done. She's a full fledged princess with a title, castle, and an awesome role to play. I want Twilight to focus on her princesshood as intensely she did her studies with Celestia.

Edited by Nature's Spell
  • Brohoof 2

My hopes are :

Chrysalis return, she is sooo cool  ! :D

An episode only for derpy. She deserves it.

An episode focused on backgrounds ponies (not only derpy)

Luna turn evil again !

Kitten-based episode (probably won't happen)

An episode where ponies go to space.

Tyrek/Cirek (or whatever he is named) return !

I would love to see Gilda again. Whether or not she gets reformed or anything, the mane six don't often have to deal with anyone quite as mean-spirited as her, and it would be really interesting to see how they would react to meeting her again!

Dashie should progress even more towards becoming a Wonderbolt, and I hope we get to see her experience being in the Reserves :)B) Maybe Rarity will actually do more with her boutique now that she's known by many Equestrian celebrities and designers after having her work shown in Manehattan :D

I love the idea of some fight taking place somewhere, and RD being called upon to fight since she is part of the reserves. Though its doubtful that they'd have a fight on the show, i still hope for it! B)

I agree, Rarity's a big shot now, she doesn't have to fight for the approval of the elites, she kind of is one. I think it'd be cool to see her expanding her business. Maybe have an episode about her trying to find somepony she can trust with running another Carousel Boutique in another city. :confused:

Maybe we'll get some flashbacks from the old library too ^_^
I believe it's confirmed that there will be an episode with Twilight dealing with the loss of her library. :o

Well in the teaser trailer, it said twilight wasn't prepaired and then it showed twilights, rainbows, raritys (sorry if I spelled it wrong), and pinkies cutie marks on chairs, but not applejacks. Maybe the new season has something to do with applejack. But who knows.

*Sunset Shimmer returns

*Discord returns

*Fluttershy loses more of her shyness

*Pinkie has more Pinkemena moments

*Rarity gets more fleshed out

*Spike gets over Rarity

I think it'd be absolutely perfect if they let Nowacking voice Vinyl scratch in an episode or two, but I know that'd never happen..

- I would like to see other parts of Equestria. After all, there's more to Equestria than Ponyville, Canterlot, Crystal Empire, and Manehattan.

- Also, I would like to see episodes where at least one male pony and some background ponies have a big role.

• Brohoof 1

88439__twilight+sparkle_rainbow+dash_pin

^

this

srsly tho, idk

lets see

i think twilight might lose her alicorn status

CMC still wont get their cutie marks

more discord

more derpy

a background character episode

hopefully a celestia/luna backstory

more rainbow dash and wonderbolts stuff

pinkie throws a huge party

cheese sandwich returns?

trixie returns

spike learns more about his origin?

more brony references (not a bad thing, shut the hell up)

babs returns

new villian

more musical numbers

exploring other places in equestria? maybe even leaving equestria? space?

hopefully a lot more continunity

another episode dealing with a real life lession scenenrio thing?

thats all i got

I like these