Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 Predictions/Hopes

#1Dashyfan

I hate these line

"I must spread friendship accros equestria"

USA se the line "We must spread Democracy across Middle East" as excuse to take over any country in middle east, these line sound so scary to my ear.

I know that the equal-ponies called communists, But Twilight sound like a fascist.

• Brohoof 1

CMC get their cutie marks.........hopefully.

UGH WHY CANT THEY GET THEM ALREADY!

I get sick of them at that point, i think if only one get a cutie mark there be good story about Jealousy between friends .

• Brohoof 3

What I would love to see in Season 5? Consequences, plain and simple.  Show what happens to the ponies when you pile all that's happened to them.

Tirek owns all of Equestria? Maybe a sudden emphasize in security against magical enemies or now that the Mane 6 are part of the round table a bit of alienation from the rest of the town.  Just something to suggest that the events that have occured are impacting the world around them. 

1. I want Vinyl Scratch to get a voice.

2. I want Derpy to get a voice again.

3. I want to see Sunset Shimmer join the main cast.

4. I want Spike's family to be explored.

5. I want the Cutie Mark Crusaders to get their cutie marks.

6. I want to see a glimpse of AppleJack's, FlutterShy's, Scootaloo's, and RainbowDash's parents.

7. I want to see RainbowDash get a nice attitude adjustment.

8. I want to see Discord's powers to be used for good.

9. I want to see Princess Celestia's and Princess Luna's past to be explored even more.

10. I want to see more of Equestria explored.

11. I want to see Gilda again.

12. I want to see Lightning Dust return

13. I want to see more Pinkamena

14. I want to see more of PinkiePie's family and have them more explored outside of Maud.

15. I want to see more griffons.

16. I want to see a main character get a boyfriend.

I agree with you except for number 3.

I want to see some brand new locations to expand the world of MLP FIM some more.

As the trailers seem to flat out say that we are going to see some new locations I want to see a lot more locations and areas in equestria and even out of equestria.

Some of these locations I would like to see are: Saddle Arabia, The Griffen Kingdom, The Changeling Kingdom, and Aquestria (g1 characters are being introduced through tirek and the smooze why not reintroduce seaponies)

But besides that I am just hoping for season 5 to be better and more interesting than season 1 which shouldn't be that hard to accomplish.  I just want to have an enjoyable season of my favorite cartoon currently airing right now.

I really want to see:

1) More Luna

2) Luna and Celestia's past

3) Doctor Whooves (Maybe have David Tennant or Matt Smith voice him? Highly unlikely, but it would be awesome!)

4) Gilda returns (And more gryphons in general)

5) More Luna

6) More parts of Equestria explored

7) More Vinyl

8) More Octavia

9) Did I mention more Luna?

10) The CMC finally getting their cutie marks

11) More Cadence and Shining Armor (Maybe a foal?)

12) Discord's past

13) Ooh! How about a whole episode devoted to Luna?! (At least one would be nice...) :adorkable:

Yeah, I really want more Luna in season 5...  

1. CMC will get their cutie marks 

2. A same sex couple (Lyra and Bon Bon hopefully) become officially canon. (They don't need to announce that they are lesbian. That's pushing it. Just say that they are actually dating. Perhaps have Bon Bon refer to Lyra as her girlfriend?) It's the 21st century. I don't think kids would actually mind it. I think they will treat it the same as Princess Cadence and Shining Armor or Mr and Mrs. Cake. (Adults would probably go crazy, so that will never happen. It's a hope though.)

3. Rarity and Pinkie Pie share an episode. (I really really really want that because those two have the funniest moments.) 

4. More Zebras. 

5. History of cutie marks. (Though it would destroy a fanfiction I wrote.) 

6. Regular ponies come to ponyville. (No cutie mark, no magic, they can talk, though. They aren't Earth Ponies, but they look like them.) the CMC help them feel welcome. (Perfect chance to bring in Knight Shade from G1.) 

7. Applejack shows Rainbow Dash that Earth Ponies aren't just boring by getting her to live as an Earth Pony for a day. Naturally, Rainbow Dash fails. (She can't live without flying, and she doesn't have Earth Pony magic.) 

8. A new pony comes to Ponyville, and Twilight tries to befriend her. Twilight realizes that the pony is a lot like her.

9. Twilight doesn't want to go to Canterlot for a royal dinner, but Rarity does. So they switch places. They both try to act like each other without getting caught. (That definitely won't happen either.) 

10. More Ponytones. (Maybe Toe Tapper finally gets a speaking part?) 

A lot of these are crazy, but it didn't say "Season 5 predictions and reasonable hopes." 

With Season Five finally being just aroind the corner, anything can go down! But here's what I hope will happen:

- More Rainbow Power action. Hasbro brought it in, so I'd like to see what the writers can do with it!

- More fight scenes like the one between Twilight Sparkle and Tirek,

- I'd akso like to see past characters like Braeburn, Maud, and Babs make a return, as there's a lot more that can be sone with them...

I'll try to think of more, then add to my list a little later on!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

If the CMC doesn't get their cutie marks, it's time for them to get their spin-off series like Family Guy did with The Cleveland Show. I would be the series director if they start this CMC series.

1. More applejack

2. More Pinkie Pie songs

3. Another Flim Flam Episode

4. Trixie joins the mane six as the seventh element of harmony

5. Spike stops being an annoying kid and becomes a really cool character. I.E FAR less whiny and stops with that rarity obsession. 

6. Iron Will comes back for another seminar based episode!

7.I wanna see another bad ass fight scene like with Twilight and Tirrek. Maybe something with luna

8. Also more luna episodes

9. A rainbow Dash Song in an episode that does NOT have to do with her flying or joining the wonderbolts

10. what the heck...above. Just let her into the wonderbolts already so we can stop with those episodes already. 

If the CMC doesn't get their cutie marks, it's time for them to get their spin-off series like Family Guy did with The Cleveland Show. I would be the series director if they start this CMC series.

..yes...yes..OMFG YES!!!! I support this idea fully!

1. More applejack

2. More Pinkie Pie songs

3. Another Flim Flam Episode

4. Trixie joins the mane six as the seventh element of harmony

5. Spike stops being an annoying kid and becomes a really cool character. I.E FAR less whiny and stops with that rarity obsession. 

6. Iron Will comes back for another seminar based episode!

7.I wanna see another bad ass fight scene like with Twilight and Tirrek. Maybe something with luna

8. Also more luna episodes

9. A rainbow Dash Song in an episode that does NOT have to do with her flying or joining the wonderbolts

10. what the heck...above. Just let her into the wonderbolts already so we can stop with those episodes already. 

..yes...yes..OMFG YES!!!! I support this idea fully!

Why thank you Tetrakemy for supporting my idea

Edited by MAIKUN

With Season Five finally being just aroind the corner, anything can go down! But here's what I hope will happen:

- More Rainbow Power action. Hasbro brought it in, so I'd like to see what the writers can do with it!

- More fight scenes like the one between Twilight Sparkle and Tirek,

- I'd akso like to see past characters like Braeburn, Maud, and Babs make a return, as there's a lot more that can be sone with them...

I'll try to think of more, then add to my list a little later on!

It has been confirmed that we are going to Apploosa again, so we will quiet possibly see Braeburn again. Hopefully, we will get some more backstory on Pinkie, as sort of a continuation from Pinkie Apple Pie, and Babs...... well, she is in the comics, I guess.

I would like to see more character development for Applejack and more musical numbers! Really good ones too!

Plus, another couple of fight scenes would be great as well. I loved season 4's finale.

I agree. The only thing I would disagree with would be the musical numbers. *Booing ensues* Let me explain myself!

Back in seasons 1-2, musical numbers rarely occured. When they did occur, they were very welcome. We enjoyed listening to the music when it came up. Now, however, we get a musical number every other episode. I am not saying that it is a bad thing, because I love the music. But I feel like having a musical number every other episode has sort of.... killed the magic of it. Sort of like having Christmas every day. It is good when it was unique and happened once in a while. When we get it every day...... it doesnt have the same effect.

(edited)

Season 5 hopes - I hope I'll get to the end without leaving it for weeks or months to watch the final episodes.

No but seriously, I would really like to see an episode focusing on a few of the background ponies. Although I can see how this would be considered fan pandering, but I think it would be interesting to actually see some character being added to Vinyl or Octavia, to give two examples.

Edited by Raritas m8
  • Brohoof 1

[

Nightmare Moon has been confirmed for Season 5, and not for a flashback. Like, Luna transforms into her. 

Season 5 hopes - I hope I'll get to the end without leaving it for weeks or months to watch the final episodes.

No but seriously, I would really like to see an episode focusing on a few of the background ponies. Although I can see how this would be considered fan pandering, but I think it would be interesting to actually see some character being added to Vinyl or Octavia, to give two examples.

I agree, I would love to see fleshing out of Vinyl and Octavia. But there is a risk with doing that. The risk being that Hasbro could either portray them perfectly, or completely screw them up (At least in the fans eyes.) The fandom has fleshed them out, given them a personality. If the show tampers with that, it could activate a nuke within the fandom, followed by riots, anarchy, and a complete Fallout Equestria! Am I being over dramatic? Yes. Yes I am.

My eyes must be playing tricks on me.

• Brohoof 1