Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies Need Heroes

Justin_Case001

Here's a project I've been working on for awhile.  I'm very happy with the results.  These are just the low-rez versions, of course.  Can't go giving away the full-rez for free, now can I?  *Nudge nudge, wink wink*

What if a pony dreamed of becoming something other than society had intended?  What if a pony aspired to something greater?

post-26336-0-77208200-1413784834_thumb.jpg

post-26336-0-71088500-1413784823_thumb.jpg

You will give the ponies of Equestria an ideal to strive towards.  They will race behind you.  They will stumble.  They will fall.  But in time, they will join you in the sun.  In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work. I like the logo with the gleam effect. Will you be making super hero themed pieces? Also, I had the idea to use this image, with permission of course, to do a short story. I will start making notes soon, and eventually when it is finished, who knows, it may bring more attention to your art and portfolio. Keep up the good work.

• Brohoof 1

Here's a project I've been working on for awhile.  I'm very happy with the results.  These are just the low-rez versions, of course.  Can't go giving away the full-rez for free, now can I?  *Nudge nudge, wink wink*

What if a pony dreamed of becoming something other than society had intended?  What if a pony aspired to something greater?

attachicon.gifMare of Steel Logo (Low-Rez).jpg

attachicon.gifMare of Steel (Low-Rez).jpg

You will give the ponies of Equestria an ideal to strive towards.  They will race behind you.  They will stumble.  They will fall.  But in time, they will join you in the sun.  In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

Very nice, but I think RD would be better as a pony Hal Jordan since both are fliers and cocky as hell.

Will you be making super hero themed pieces? Also, I had the idea to use this image, with permission of course, to do a short story. I will start making notes soon, and eventually when it is finished, who knows, it may bring more attention to your art and portfolio. Keep up the good work.

Thanks.  Uh, well, I don't have any plans to do anything else at the moment.  I kinda just had this one inspiration.  I guess if inspirations strikes, I might do something else.  But right now I have several other projects I've moving on to.  Oh, yeah, and you may definitely use the images for your story.  Go for it.  Um, I guess it'd be cool if you gave me credit somewhere.  I'd appreciate it.

Very nice, but I think RD would be better as a pony Hal Jordan since both are fliers and cocky as hell.

Thanks.  Hmm, well, I never got into Green Lantern, so, not familiar with his character.  In fact, I had to Google Hal Jordan to find out who he was.  I should be ashamed!

• Brohoof 1