Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you want for this Christmas?

Spikey-Wikey

Either a CPU cooler or a new laptop

Wii U/Xbox One

GameCube games(around 10)

Xbox live gold(surprisingly, I don't have it)

Skullcandy gaming headset

Pokemon XY furious fists starter pack

And maybe some more horse knick knacks/plushies.

As many have said before me, nothing material. I have everything I need. There are still things that I'd like to have, but I can get them on my own over time. Don't need the people I love spending money on me to know that they love me, and receiving gifts kind of makes me uncomfortable anyway.

Life is stressful and keeps me rather busy. All I want for Christmas is some peace and relaxation in the company of those who mean the most to me. I'm looking forward to a wonderful Christmas breakfast with my parents, and the rest of the day spent sipping coffee and talking with them while we snack and watch Christmas movies and listen to music. Not too much to ask, methinks.

What I want for christmas. Well. Maybe some sort of real happiness for once instead of this fuckawful facade I put up to make myself not feel like a snake about to get run over by a lawn mower. Oh, and to find this human "soulmate" I've been looking for... But yeah I'm not gonna get either of those things. Even real happiness is to much to ask for lol.

What I want for christmas. Well. Maybe some sort of real happiness for once instead of this fuckawful facade I put up to make myself not feel like a snake about to get run over by a lawn mower. Oh, and to find this human "soulmate" I've been looking for... But yeah I'm not gonna get either of those things. Even real happiness is to much to ask for lol.

I'm sorry you feel like that, and that others do too.

So, what I'd like for Christmas is a solution to your problem. If I could help someone I would, because to me, kindness and giving help is what christmas is about. Nobody should feel bad after a long year of feeling bad.

All the cheesiest christmas movies are right.

This year, I've asked friends and family for books and money...same as every year...I did also ask someone to buy my BronyCon badge for me too :P I just don't know if I'll have the money for the badge, so hopefully they can do it for me  :please: