Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Don't Know If This Would Be Stupid Or Not.....

InsaneMoonPsycho

So, I don't know if this has been suggested or not or if it is just too stupid for forums or something but what if you could make/have/be in groups? Like you could make a Derpy and Luna Fan club or A Brony Group or something? I don't know if it would just be to contributing to the fact that you can make groups discluding people and you could make them upset or whatever or if it's just too stupid for forums or whatever. I don't know.

I don't know if it would just be to contributing to the fact that you can make groups discluding people and you could make them upset

I don't know if I understood this correctly but discluding people and making them upset is not good thing and it shouldn't be encouraged. 

• Brohoof 1

In fact,there ARE multiple threads where many people can talk about common interests and have fun:

Fan Clubs is a place where you can find the fan clubs of your favourite ponies,having an index for every fan club right here

Both General Chat Thread and Count to a million are threads that,although their posts don't count towards the total posts,can allow you to talk with a wide variety of people.Also we have Forum Games,where you can play multiple forum games,or even make your own forum games,and Forum Lounge.where you can make silly posts and have fun with other users.

On My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic you can discuss different things about the show with many users,and we also have Beyond Equestria,where you can discuss many things that aren't directly related to the show.

At last we have the Roleplay World,where you can make roleplays with other users.

Hope that helped you :D

• Brohoof 5

But I guess a club could still be made for more organization or something

x) I think the Fan Clubs work just fine. Trying to make things more intricate via some form of disclusion will just take up unnecessary time, energy and potentionally annoy some people. These have worked just fine in the past, and they've now got their own organized subforum with pinned threads and everything. It should do just fine, imo.

• Brohoof 2

Oh yeah, I forgot that I just saw one of the fan club topics. Another reason why this would be a stupid thing to ask of me XD

But I guess a club could still be made for more organization or something

You can actually create non-pony clubs in the Forum Lounge. Some of them are just for the lulz, but others can generate some serious discussion.

• Brohoof 1