Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rainbow Dash!

Cloud Strife

Hey, everypony, how's it goin'? It's your friendly neighborhood Rainbow Dash here! Y'know, I normally have a really busy schedule, but I thought I'd take some time out of it to answer some questions - just for kicks, at least! Before we start, though, I'd like to lay a few ground rules:

1. Try to keep your questions nice-like. I don't talk to jerks. (Just ask Gilda.)
  2. I might not go in depth for some more...uh, what's the word...invasive questions, I guess. Like, y'can ask 'em, but don't get mad if I don't feel like talkin' about it.
  3. Try not to repeat yourselves. I only got so much time in the day! I'm a very busy pony, so it would help me out a lot if you read all of the posts in the thread before asking a question, yeah?
  4. Follow up questions are totally chill with me, just make sure you make it clear what question you're following up.
  5. There's some posers out here, but y'know what? I'm flattered that they're tryin' to make impressions out of me - so, like, don't go around and put 'em down in my name, okay? 'Long as they don't try to steal my spotlight, I don't mind havin' 'em around.

Y'clear on all that? Good! Now get askin'!

(Note: I may draw out some answers if I have the time and feel like doing so. I won't do this for every answer.)

• Brohoof 3

How do you like receiving your first question?  B)

P.S, want to be friends? I need more.

Finally. I swear, crickets were chirpin' in here!

Also, I'd be glad to make friends with anypony! Though, y'know, maybe it might be better for you to go to Twilight about that... She's the princess of friendship, after all!

So, Rainbow Dash, I want to say that you're a pretty cool pony and I kind of have a crush on you.

Anyways, here are a couple questions.

1. Would you like your fridge filled with cucumbers?

2. Do you have a crush on anypony?

3. Would you rather A. get a full body makeover, or B. confess your love to your crush (if you have one)

4. Do you want some cake?

and finally,

5. Are you gonna take it?

• 3 weeks later...

So, Rainbow Dash, I want to say that you're a pretty cool pony and I kind of have a crush on you.

Anyways, here are a couple questions.

1. Would you like your fridge filled with cucumbers?

2. Do you have a crush on anypony?

3. Would you rather A. get a full body makeover, or B. confess your love to your crush (if you have one)

4. Do you want some cake?

and finally,

5. Are you gonna take it?

I'm the coolest pony around! Thaaanks for noticing! (Also, totes not surprised on the crush thing. I mean, who wouldn't have a crush on me?)

As far as those questions go-

1. Uh, what? What're cucumbers?

2. If I did, d'ya think I'd just tell some random pony about it? Please.

3. Proooob'ly B. No offense to, like, ponies who like full body makeovers or anything, but I don't like anypony touching my hooves. 'sides, I'd be smooth as heck. What would I be afraid of? Heh...heh...

4. Sure! Y'know, Pinkie's parties have the best cakes.

5. Take what?

What's it like to do a sonic rainboom?

Prob'ly one'a the most exhilarating experiences ever! Actually, not even prob'ly, it is. You're goin' down really fast and once you pass the sound barrier, it's like an explosion in your stomach and heart and it gets your blood pounding at like, a mile a minute! It blinds ya when the rainbow pops out, but it's so worth it. Not to mention y'still have that speed afterward, so you're goin' at like, Mach 1, and it feels like the wind is gonna peel your face off! It can kinda hurt your wings, too, 'cause you're pumpin' 'em real fast, but again, totally worth it. It's kinda weird when you do it while carrying another pony, though. You have this weight on you and the whole point of it is t'make you feel weightless and outta control to some degree.

• Brohoof 1

I'm the coolest pony around! Thaaanks for noticing! (Also, totes not surprised on the crush thing. I mean, who wouldn't have a crush on me?)

As far as those questions go-

1. Uh, what? What're cucumbers?

2. If I did, d'ya think I'd just tell some random pony about it? Please.

3. Proooob'ly B. No offense to, like, ponies who like full body makeovers or anything, but I don't like anypony touching my hooves. 'sides, I'd be smooth as heck. What would I be afraid of? Heh...heh...

4. Sure! Y'know, Pinkie's parties have the best cakes.

5. Take what?

1. *facehoof*

2. I'm not just some random pony, I'm Derpy's coltfriend!

3. Who is it?

4. How about her "cupcakes"?

5. Take this. *offers you a jelly baby*

1. *facehoof*

2. I'm not just some random pony, I'm Derpy's coltfriend!

3. Who is it?

4. How about her "cupcakes"?

5. Take this. *offers you a jelly baby*

Hey, c'mon, you can't expect me to know everything.

Huh. I didn't know she had a coltfriend. Congrats, I guess?

I just said I wouldn't tell ya even if I had one!

Uh...sure? I like her cupcakes too.

...Thanks? I don't even know what this is...

Edited by Bow to the Rain
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What would you do if somepony wanted to be your coltfriend, but tried to make it secret, but it was obvious?

tumblr_inline_nkx3xnZmoj1to54ii.png

I dunno... Ignore it? Feelings like those aren't exactly my specialty.

wat ur fave dank meme

thetwilitebrony0vinylscratchrecollor-201

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
(edited)

Sorry everypony for being all late and stuff! I've been busy! Keep askin' me questions, though - I like answering them.

@

Hi, Rainbow Dash! :3 If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for? :sunbutt:

Three wishes, huh?

1. To get in the Wonderbolts, of course! (I am in the Reserve, but it's not the same.)
  2. To go on an epic adventure!
  3. For Scootaloo to be happy. And all my friends, actually!

Think that's about it!

Speakin' of Scoots, didja know she got her Cutie Mark recently? Isn't that awesome!?

Edited by Lady Bow

Rainbow, as I'm sure you're very proud of Scoots for getting her cutie mark, I have a slightly different pair of questions to ask you:

1. How proud of Scootaloo are you that she got her cutie mark by befriending Diamond Tiara?
  2. Do you think you could've been able to be that compassionate to somepony who bullied constantly you if you were in her shoes?
  3. Do you know somepony who could be your Diamond Tiara? If so, who?
Edited by DJShy3

Rainbow, as I'm sure you're very proud of Scoots for getting her cutie mark, I have a slightly different pair of questions to ask you:

1. How proud of Scootaloo are you that she got her cutie mark by befriending Diamond Tiara?
  2. Do you think you could've been able to be that compassionate to somepony who bullied constantly you if you were in her shoes?
  3. Do you know somepony who could be your Diamond Tiara? If so, who?

1. I'm so, so proud of her! I'm proud that she even got it in general! I knew she could do it, of course... I mean, she's Scootaloo, the coolest little pony I've ever met! I think I'm gonna cry...
  2. ... I dunno. I guess I'd be able to forgive 'em, like I did Gilda. But I'm the kinda pony who has a bit of time trusting someone again. At least with Gilda I knew what her whole situation was and she saved my life and all that jazz. I believe actions over words, y'know?
  3. You could say those two bullies in my Flight School were her, except I never accepted them within my friend group, 'cause they tooootally didn't deserve it. They just sucked up to me at the last minute because I did a sonic rainboom, tch.

• Brohoof 1