Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv First Teaser for Avengers Age of Ultron!

Unr3alGamer

When does the Ant Man movie come out? I'd be pretty surprised if Ant Man comes out After Avengers 2, seeing as Hank Pym (Ant Man) invented Ultron.

Ant-Man comes out later in 2015. Tony Stark is the one to create Ultron in this movie.

• Brohoof 1

Ant-Man comes out later in 2015. Tony Stark is the one to create Ultron in this movie.

We that's not too far off. I can accept that.

Unlike that OTHER change they did, with Iron Man's BEST VILLAIN!

• Brohoof 1

Thais looks so amazing! I only really know about what's going on in this universe from the movies and tbh its been amazing so far :x!

Anything with iron man in normally kills it!

@@Barbaloot,

...if you want me to be honest I found the Mandarin hilarious 

Well, not going to lie, but I did too. But I think they could have pulled that off without using The Mandarin. Which now means we'll never see Iron Man or the Avengers face off against him in any real way, more than likely.

As cool as this is, I'm already looking past this. Cause from what I'm hearing, this is the film that spurs the events which lead to the cinematic adaptation of Marvel: Civil War. And hopefully Marvel Studios & Sony can work out a deal for that, cause Spiderman plays a huge role in the Civil War story arc. 

250px-Civil_War_7.jpg

• Brohoof 1

As cool as this is, I'm already looking past this. Cause from what I'm hearing, this is the film that spurs the events which lead to the cinematic adaptation of Marvel: Civil War. And hopefully Marvel Studios & Sony can work out a deal for that, cause Spiderman plays a huge role in the Civil War story arc. 

img-3205283-1-250px-Civil_War_7.jpg

They're making a Marvel Civil War movie too! This decade is a great decade for Comic Book Movies.

Can't wait for Suicide Squad either.

• Brohoof 1

This trailer blew my mind when I first saw it and it continues to blow my mind every time that I watch the trailer. I am definitely looking forward to this movie. I'm too excited. Why must I have to wait until Spring next year!? Overall, I have great hopes in this movie being a success once it comes out in theaters.

And Ultron ... Although I am not familiar with him, I have heard many people say that he is one of the Avenger's greatest enemies. I would really like to see how he goes from being a limp robot to winding up as the unstoppable being that we see at the very end of the trailer :o 

• 4 months later...