Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Panne

I grew up with these guys during the console wars of the 90's, with Nintendo and Sega going head to head it was a great time to be a gamer. One of the first games I ever played was the original Super Mario Bros. The first Zelda game was way way too hard for 6 year old me and I didn't start to appreciate the series until I played A Link To The Past. It is really a toss up between whether I like the Mario or the Zelda series the best.

• Brohoof 2

Bayonetta 2 comes out for Wii U today! Perfect day for me to be sick in my room all day!

lol Same here, I was supposed go to school today, but I can't since I don't have a ride...some higher power was on my side today :P

• Brohoof 1

So I don't own a Wii U yet. Nintendo's response? Mario Maker. Genius. That game is going to print money, it is going to make me buy a Wii U immediately upon release. Hopefully they make a bundle.

I honestly wasn't fond of the Wii over but the Wii U is very neat.

By the way, Mario Kart Double Dash 2 needs to happen. So does Wario World 2. And Wario Ware for 3DS.

Nintendo has so much stuff to geek out on. XD

Just four more weeks until the big day for Nintendo! The first game is Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, of which I still don't know which one I want. The second game will be Wii U Smash Bros., which I'll get for Christmas. Who here's excited about the Wii U Smash Bros. exclusive modes?

• Brohoof 3

Saves Bayonetta, looks at play time, 4 hours 57 minutes. Nah I couldn't of been playing this for 5 hours, looks at clock 10:30 oh shit I've been playing this for 5 hours..

• Brohoof 1

Nintendo is my favorite game company mainly because a lot of their games have a cartooney feel and I'm very passionate about animation. And I've noticed some meters on this forum hate Nintendo because their games are for kids even though MLP is technically for kids too.

I'm not really the type to faun over any single company or console but so far this gen the Nintendo consoles have had my attention more than any other. I already have a 3DS and I will be getting a Wii-U as soon as possible.

My current collection:

Cartridge

Shin Megami Tensei IV (most recent, got it a few days ago)

Conception II

New Super Mario Bros 2

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Tales of the Abyss

Castlevania: Mirror of Fate

Project X-Zone

Downloads/Virtual Console

Zelda: Four Swords Adventure

Metroid 2: Return of Samus

Mystical Ninja Starring Goeman

Castlevania

Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest

Shantae

Demos I never bothered to delete

Sonic: Lost World

Project X-Zone

Bravely Default

Games I plan to get

Ninja Gaiden NES (all three)

Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Yoshi's New Island

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Any of the Etrian Odyssey games

Tomodachi Life...maybe. I'm not too into the Animal Crossing/Sims kind of game.

Kid Icarus Uprising

Rune Factory 4

Bayonetta 2, which will come with the first one that I never got around to buying

---

Note that these aren't necessarily all the games that I ever plan to get. Just the ones I can name off the top of my head. There are a few popular games I have little interest in like Pokemon and Bravely Default. Both are the types of RPGs I don't care to play. I haven't cared about Pokemon since Gold and Silver and Bravely Default is way too much like older Final Fantasy. I like Final Fantasy's later iterations far more than the originals.

Games like Super Smash Bros and Sonic: Lost World I plan to get on Wii-U. I can't wait for Sonic Boom which is one of the 3DS games I actually do need to get since it's actually a totally different game from the Wii-U one. It takes place before the Wii-U game which takes place before the show.

As for the Wii-U, I've got plenty of games I want on it. I had been interested in it before but after E3 this year I found a ton of games to get for it. As far as I'm concerned Nintendo won E3 2014 by a mile.

I picked up Fantasy Life on a whim and I must say it is a fairly solid game, I mean I already have played it for 2 hours and all I've done is mine rocks because I picked the miner's life. But I have a plan, raise my mining skill uber high, mine a crap ton of rare metals, change to a black smith life, forge a bunch of rare item, switch to a paladin, use said rare items.

• Brohoof 1

I found my fellow geeks! :wub:

main-wiiu-logo.png

Anyone else getting this day one? :D I go straight to Gamestop after school for a copy of this on the 21st! ^^

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 5

I just wish money wasn't that much of an issue with getting games I want. There's OR/AS next month, but in comes another dillema: I don't know what other game I want along with it. :(

Check the lists of games that have been stated earlier, there are at least 40 or so games to pick from.

I found my fellow geeks! :wub:

img-3205197-1-main-wiiu-logo.png

Anyone else getting this day one? :D I go straight to Gamestop after school for a copy of this on the 21st! ^^

Im probably getting it the day after because ORAS comes out the same day and I preordered those from a different story than smash Bros. but I want to go to the midnight release of that.

CRAP I THINK I LOST MY COPY OF POKEMON Y!! It isn't in my case or 3DS

• Brohoof 1

I've beaten The True Arena in Kirby Super Star Ultra several times in just 5 minutes, beaten it with Cutter and with Jo-Jo. Get on my level.

I found my fellow geeks! :wub:img-3205197-1-main-wiiu-logo.png

Hell yeah! I already have the 3DS version. Can't wait to see what he Wii U version does differently.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

LEGEND OF ZELDA MAJORA'S MASK 3D MOTHER FUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*crying after this direct*
It's beautiful...
Looks like I have to buy every ammibo now

So a new game has you controlling
Henry Flemming:
1354154050.jpg
Tom Sawyer:
tom-sawyer.jpg
Tiger Lily:
Dancing-Tiger-Lily-disney-native-america

The Cowardly Lion:
MV5BMTU1MzU0NzIzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjM5

All wearing steam punk suits under the command of Abe Lincoln. Your task, defend earth from an alien invasion...

THIS WILL BE THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!! Edited by Panne
  • Brohoof 1

I can't wait to play Majora's Mask for the first time in nearly fifteen years. *hears people gasping* Yes, it's about time for me to play it, and it will be worth the wait. :) There's also many other things I missed in the Nintendo Direct.

I bet everyone was so distracted by the direct they completely missed this. ;)

SNES Rainbow Road is back? HOW COULD I NOT MISS THAT? It's given me a lot of hell in MK7, I can't wait to get knocked around even more in HD!

Still, the new courses are looking mightyy fine. Can't wait for more on DLC pack 2.

All wearing steam punk suits under the command of Abe Lincoln. Your task, defend earth from an alien invasion...

THIS WILL BE THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!

This game really reminds me of Valkyria Chronicles judging by the gameplay. That alone gives me a good reason to look forward to it