Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web About Youtube Advertisements.

Nit Pick

I try to be good, I try to let the advertisements play on youtube. However there is a point to where I end up keeping ad block on.  It's when this happens. ↓

post-17876-0-60150000-1414167712_thumb.png

Seeing all those uneven yellow dots on the bottom draws the line.  Most of which are appear on the bottom of the video overlapping the subtitles.  I mean I'm not hearing impaired but to those who try to watch youtube videos with subtitles or captions; must ad block on a regular basis just to be able to read.  It isn't like google is doing it in purpose but one would think they would catch it right away.

Not only that, this showed up WITH ad block enabled.  So what am I worried about? Lots of little nit picky things, the uneven yellow dots on the scrub bar, the frequency of the yellow dots (then again it makes sense for an hour long video, but I've seen fourteen minute videos with that many dots) or just how frequent I would (if adblock was not enabled) have to close the advertisements that overlap the subtitles for LPs.

Am I just being stupid or crazy or what?

post-17876-0-60150000-1414167712_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

When you get those 30 second ones at the start of the video, and you CAN'T SKIP THEM. :angry:  It angers me so much, I just mute it and turn away. :eww: I should have a choice whether or not I let my mind be induced to advertising. Ugh. Thank you for letting me get that out, I needed it :lol: And no you are not crazy, those stupid yellow dots are annoying too, and why are they uneven? They should be every 15 minutes (if at all) not 5 minutes, then 20 minutes. Ugh.  :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

Youtube are the worst with their ads. I understand that people make a living off ad revenue on Youtube, but I always keep my ad blocker on when I'm on Youtube because I refuse to be constantly interrupted by minute long ads I can't skip after a few seconds.