Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Come up with a really bad moral.

chirox the pony

Dear Princess Celsetia-

Today I learned that it's okay to ruthlessly murder ponies, as long as they are evil!

Sincerely, Twilight Sparkle. 

Dear Princess Celestia-

Ruthlessly mudering nice ones, as I have just found out, is way more rewarding, but as I have also just found out, makes the jail sentences longer.

Sincerely, your faithful student Princess Sparkle.

P.S. Bail money plz

• Brohoof 4

Dear Princess Celestia:

Today I heard that in order to make friends with someone, one great way is to control him. It's okay to control your friends because once they break your promise, you don't have to be their friend anymore.

Wait. They've done this moral.

Now for a concept of a really bad moral, bribing for friendship is terrible. Friendship isn't monetary nor something you should gain through an act that's considered criminal.

Or how about you shouldn't expect compensation for what you do. One show already did that — Fairly Oddparents — and it'd be cruel to perform such a moral here.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 3

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that you should always forgive your enemies, even if they're unrepentant sociopaths who'll just use it as an excuse to keep coming back for more.

Your Faithful Student,

Twilight Sparkle

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that if something is too hard to achieve, then it's probably not worth it in the first place.

Your Faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle

(I ripped this from the Simpsons)

Edited by whitetiger187
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that everypony is responsible for facing their own problems.

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle

houston.png

Edited by Regulus

Dear Princess Celestia

Sometimes, it's okay to steal from someone else, especially if they're a complete jerk. So long as no one finds out, then you're good!

Your Faithful Student,

Twilight Sparkle 

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Celestia-

Today I learned that international politics is easy! If another country doesn't agree with your political ideology, simply disintegrate the ruler of that country with weaponized friendship! 

Your Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle 

Dear Princess Celsetia: I DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING!

Never mind they did that.

Dear Princess Ceslestia: If someone doesn't want to be your friend, kidnap them against their will, constantly annoy them, and stalk them so much that you make a replica of their house and steal their vacuum clearer to get them over.

Oh wait, Spongebob did that.

Dear Princess Celestia: If someone doesn't want to be your friend, KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

My this thread is fun :D

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that is okay to take something from somepony without permission as long you return it before it is missed.

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle.

Edited by whitetiger187

Or my personal favorite:

Applebloom: Dear Princess Celestia: Everypony has a talent, but me and my friends. So that moral is bad and should be changed to if you don't have a talent, you suck at life.

I was good at making purposely bad morals as a kid due to my over exposure to them. Now I know in writing, it's not a good idea to make jokes when presenting a moral. Dexter's Lab did that by making a joke saying Christmas is about the presents. Yeah, especially if you're writing under PG, not a good idea. People could take it seriously.

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

Revenge is always warranted, because otherwise they'll never learn.

Your pal,

Crazy Steve

Oh, this is fun!

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia:

Put your friends down for their interests and say how their interests are terrible because they're "different" and "not normal" all on the morning of your birthday.

This actually happened to me just so you know (he apologized though)

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia-

Ruthlessly mudering nice ones, as I have just found out, is way more rewarding, but as I have also just found out, makes the jail sentences longer.

Sincerely, your faithful student Princess Sparkle.

P.S. Bail money plz

Dear Princess Celestia-

Today I learned a spell to break out of jail (With no help from you, that is) I also learned how fun it is to kill alicorns. Been missing Cadence lately? I used a spell which sucked my magic right outta her pretty little mutipastel-colored body. 

Sincerely, your murderous student,

Princess Twilight Sparkle

P.S: Do you know how to sneak past the guard spell on Luna's room? No need to be concerned.. 

• Brohoof 1

I can't think of anything to beat the message in "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies" in this regard. Maybe "sometimes everyone would be better if you had never been born" would come close, but it's still not as bad IMO as IAEBB was -- oh wait that one was done too, in Fairly OddParents "It's a Wishful Life".

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that after millions of fans make you nigh-untouchable in sports entertainment — you should reward them by then ignoring what they want, and instead giving them what you want. And don't worry if you end-up losing a ton of them, your best workers, and your revenue; at the end of the day, all that matters is being able to pat yourself on the back.

Your Faithful Executive,

Vince McMahon

Edited by Even Evil Has Standards
  • Brohoof 2