Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Come up with a really bad moral.

chirox the pony

Dear Princess Celestia:

Today I learned an important lesson.  You should never put mustard on the cat.  Not only will it take a long time to wash off, but she might gouge your eyes out, or injure you in other ways.

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that I should run campaigns to ban everything that offends me. I don't want things I don't like on a personal level to be legal. I don't like when people do things that I think are weird which affect nobody but themselves. Nobody should be able to offend me again, offending me should be illegal.

• Brohoof 3

*Shudder.*

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that it's okay to obliterate innocent ponies without giving even a moment's pause to consider the fact that they are sentient, self-aware beings, as long as their existence is extraneous and nopony will miss them. More importantly, I have come to appreciate that being the most powerful pony in the room means being the arbiter of who is allowed to exist.

Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Sunbutt

Today, I learned that it's a bad idea to vigorously rub sandpaper on certain parts of your body.

Your loyal subject

Indigo Racing

P.S. I did get $20 out of it though.

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Celestia:

I tell kids to brush their teeth twice a day, but I really brush them only once. I don't floss either.

Your faithful dentist,

Dr. Rabbit

Dear Princess Celestia,

I just wasted your time with this utterly pointless letter.

Don't worry though, I wasted even more of Spike's

Your faithful student,

Twilight (Not the rubbish book).

Dear Princess Celestia,

What If I Told You That I Decided To Rule Equestria By Killing Everypony In Sight(Including You),Then I'll just steal one of Zecora's Potions and Revive Them And Process Every One Of Them

Your 'Mad Scientist' Student,

Twillight "Sparkle" Mengele

Dear Princess Celestia,

Your animals at the palace won't love me. So I killed the ingrates.

PS. Don't look in your garden.

Your faithful friend, Fluttershy. You are my friend, right? You love me right? Right?

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...

Dear Princess, Celestia,

Today I learned that after causing multiversal genocide on countless world to spread the magic of friendship.

Sincerely, your murderous Faithful Student Rainbow dash.

rainbow_dash_vector_by_korsoo_d6gb0vm-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTEyOSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQyNGQwM2RlLTMxNGYtNDZlMS04MGI5LTg2MzBlOGU1NmFjY1wvZDZnYjB2bS00ZWY5ODZmOC1hYzk2LTRlZjktYWM3MS1jOTZhYTdiYTI3ZTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.ZjBauxUSE0py2Jk8iRB4TO-r0GTWYOiSY8T9uGoxtyA

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Dearest Sister,

Today We learned that daring another pony to eat an entire jar of peppers all at once will burn them in the end. 

Warmest regards, Princess Luna :orly:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 1 year later...