Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ermehgerd people :O

Quillwing

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: a crazy friend that suggested for over a month before I finally watched it. Needless to say, I am grateful for my friend's month-long nagging session

Why hello there, strangers! My name is Kim, pleasured to make your acquaintance! I've been a fan of MLP for a few years now. I even have my own OC, Rocket Quillwing, hence the username.

Fluttershy is my fave mane six character, because really now, she is just so NICE. Though I've got love for all of them. Except for maybe when they're being jerks to each other

...nahhh, I love 'em even then.

Ok, wow, off topic. AHEM, anyways, I'm a teen and stuff, and I like art, and music, and stuff....

UGH *flips table* I CAN'T HANDLE INTRODUCTIONS. Like seriously, all you're doing is listing what you like to do in your freetime, but why can't there just be introductions where you get to a know a person? There aren't any! D:

If you really want to get to know me, shoot me a PM or a friend request or something. If you're just commenting on the welcomes of new members, and don't really want to be friends, well then...that's still really nice of you. I have to say, thank you for putting in the effort of welcoming people, even if you're not planning on using the welcome pages to make new friends. It's incredibly selfless, and probably means a lot to everypony.

Edited by Quillwing
  • Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy your time on here!

I hate introductions too, probably because I'm extremely anti social..... 

Needless to say, I'm glad you gave into your friend and joined our happy little herd.

Fluttershy is my favorite mane 6 'swell, she's just so.. so.... soo.... CUTE  ;)

But Derpy... she wins my heart over every time she gets screen time..  :muffins:  :derp:

Anyways, I hope you make lots of amazing friends on here! (Hopefully me included :D) There are lots of friendly people on here who all share a special bond.... Our love of MLP! 

If you love art (I do as well!) then I'm sure you'll find yourself at home with all the other avid artists in Octavia's Hall.

I hope you enjoy your time on the forums

-MuffinQueenDerpy

(P.S: Your OC's name is super adorable!)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the friend request, MuffinQueenDerpy. I hope we can become good friends :)

Ahhh, Fluttershy IS just too cute, isn't she? :3 And I agree, Derpy is just as awesome :D Or Doctor Whooves? I saw you shipped TimeMuffin *brohoof for timemuffin*

and thank you for the name compliment :3 I came up with the name due to my OC being a pegasi artist that uses her own wings as paintbrushes/quills, and the fact that her cutie mark is a rocket pencil. Not the most creative way to come up with a name, but hey, most pony names are like that, aren't they? XD

(ps, may I call you Muffin, just to shorten your name up a bit? Or Queen or Derpy?

pps, maybe we should use PM now, so we don't clog up the forums XD)

• Brohoof 2