Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Just an everyday roleplay

Quillwing

Ok, so I was looking for a role play to join, but I've noticed that almost all rps have some sort of big, fancy story line to them. Big fancy story lines are nice and all, but honestly, I just want a run of the mill rp where my character interacts with others, makes a few friends, does pretty normal things for a new guy in town. Maybe even a romantic rp, with a crush in it or something, though that's not necessary or anything.

Anybody game? 

(btw, not to offend anyone who is used to role playing with only short sentences, but I'm looking for literate rpers, who can maybe get at least small paragraphs in. sorry ^^' )

edit: closed, now that 2-3 people have joined. sorry, it's just that rps get a little hectic when more than that many ponies interact O.o

Edited by Quillwing

Sounds neat! I've noticed that as well. I'd be totally down if you could end up creating some thing like that. Of course, it still would need to have a basic setting and something to do- otherwise I'd assume it would get boring pretty fast.

(edit) seeing as my OC is new to the town as well, you could base it some thing off of that. (Still making it welcome to anyone.)

Edited by RedNote

yeah, I'd be happy for you two to join :D

RedNote's right, though. There needs to be at least some sort of basic plotline... rather than just meeting of course. And of course there's the issue of how they meet in the first place...

Any ideas?

• Brohoof 1

Aghh, I missed it!
Let me know if you open up another SoL RP,  please? Or if a spot opens up. I love easy little roleplays. x3

Edited by Mint Drop