Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Five Nights At Freddy's Game Theory

~ Indigo Windigo ~

So you think the Five Nights At Freddy's goes like this:

A former security guard murdered 5 children and stuffed them into the animatronics suit. The former security guard got hauled off to jail. And your the new guard, but the kids' souls are still alive and they thought you were the guard and try to kill you.

No, that is wrong. I watched a video by Game Theory. This is his theory:

You are the killer, your the former security guard. You killed the kids, then you got hauled off to jail, they were about to execute you, but it got delayed. And your just halluncinating (That means you see something when your awake that is not true) That's why when you finish the game, it said: "Good job, sport! See you next week." You are halluncinating, and you can never escape Freddy's Pizza. You're halluncinating about what you done, how did they get revenge. Your not mistaken as an old guard. You mistaken yourself for halluncinating.

Well anyways, it's just a theory fellow Five Nights At Freddy's fans that wants to find the truth. It's just a theory, a game theory.

I saw that video from Game Theory... I had trouble walking around my house in the dark last night because of that video... I already knew Five Nights at Freddie's but.. That was just too creepy.

He did a good job relating the game's story with a real life one. I really liked it. :D

Rarity.gif

• Brohoof 1

I enjoyed the video and the theory, but part of me doesn't agree with it, I always thought the killer was a former employee or some random lunatic and the player simply arrives after the events have occurred. I don't know though, I could be wrong, just my thoughts.

• 4 weeks later...

I never heard of the incident at the Chuck E. Cheese's, and I like how Five Nights could allude to that real life incident, as terrible as it was.

I'm just not sold entirely on the theory that you are the killer. I mean it is possible. Maybe you just have been released from prison, and you need a job, and a enough time had passed to where the company forgot who you were, or since you are out before children arrive, they thought you could do no harm. Or maybe seeing the Golden Freddy suit causes a mental break in you and this is why the game crashes. Or it could be like in the movie "Identity" where you a persona of a mental patient.

But my theory is that because this is still the early age of computers, and the buggy safety protocols are to blame, not to mention a bit of supernatural. It is kind of long, so I don't blame you if you don't read it all the way. But I hope you are entertained with my idea.

The Bite of '87:

The bite of '87 was actually Freddy's fault, at least the Golden Freddy's fault. Remember one of the rules is not to touch Freddy. Why have this rule if it the bite was Foxy's fault? I think the Golden Freddy was the first face of the pizza chain, and being that computers we still very primitive, maybe a kid tried to give Freddy a drink, thinking he was real, well the computer shorts, and the kid's frontal lobe paid the price. 

The Aftermath:

So after this happens, the company scraps Golden Freddy, but given the obvious lawsuit that followed, even though it wasn't entirely their fault, the company has to reuse the animatronic skeleton from the Golden Freddy suit, fix the mechanics, and put it into the new Freddy suit. Just in case they make the "Don't touch Freddy" rule.

The Missing Children:

Also because they are facing a PR nightmare, they can't devote the resources to do thorough background checks. So this is how the killer gets in as an employee, and since in the Golden Freddy suit is still in the back room and without a skeleton, he slips into it, and lures the children to their deaths. Well from what I know if a child goes missing from a place like these it goes on lockdown immediately(at least to my knowledge) at least if the child has not left with an authorized adult. The animatronics are moved to the Employee Only room while a head count is taken, and the building is searched. This is why the killer stashed the body parts in the animatronic suits. This is why the Golden Freddy suit has the blood on it. 

Well the company is almost ruined, and trying to survive, but they don't have the ability to maintain the suits anymore, so that's why you get the complaints of the odor, and mucus oozing out of them (The blood, and mucus could be mistaken for hydraulic fluid, oil, or grease of some sort. I know that could be a stretch.), and the bodies are not discovered (No resources for maintenance at this point).

Foxy:

As for Foxy, she (I know Foxy is male, but I always got the sense he was female fit better) was the first animatronic to be shut down, but the last one to be listed for upgrade, so she's in worse condition than the others, or limited resources meant some machines couldn't be maintained. But I think she was the first place the killer stashed a victim, possibly the last victim. Maybe the child tried to make a run to the security office, but since the killer in the Golden Freddy suit has extra room they quickly grab the child, and stash them in the suit, and get back to the employee only room, and finish the deed. That's why Foxy runs to the security office, she's seeking help, but given the animatronic programing of not recognizing you as a human at night, she kills you.

The Kitchen Camera:

I have two theories of why the kitchen camera is out. The first is this is where the suspected killer was apprehended, and during the struggle the camera was damaged, and the visual was lost. Given the financial troubles of the company, a CCTV camera is not high on the priority list, especially in the kitchen, so its left alone. 

Or the company is falling on hard times, and sanitation standards are falling, so the cooks disabled the video on the camera so it can't be seen, and cause more trouble for the company, or risking their jobs. Not a real solid theory, but its the best I have for now.

The Killer:

Okay so maybe the real killer was caught, or maybe not. I believe that the security guard that leaves you messages is the real killer. I mean if he had so much previous knowledge of the machines, why did they get him in the end? I think they recognize him as the real killer, and want revenge. But they're stuck in a constant loop, so seeing how you're also a night watchmen, they think you're the killer, and want to kill you.

So that's what my theory is. If you've made it this far, thanks for reading. So let me know what you think?

Note:

After watching Markiplier play Five Nights at Freddy's 2, I think I will need to rethink my theory. I think my theory had a lot of holes punched in it after you learn more of the story. But it still doesn't explain the Golden Freddy suit in the pre-sequel sequel... I don't know maybe we can hope for a third installment?

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof