Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Non MLP songs that remind you of Ponies.

Nit Pick

Um...all of them?  No seriously, every single song in the world reminds me of MLP.  Yeah, I might have a little problem.

Here.  Here's an example.  This reminds me of MLP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRHd1GhtMDk

This one song called "Call on Me"

Now, the interesting thing is that when you listen to the song closely, it sounds like it's saying "Poonieeee Pony, Ponieeee, Pony" Once that word is in your head, there is no return. EVER. 

Brilliant.  Here's another one that definitely falls into the "can't be unseen/unheard" category.  And there even an MLP version of it.

Edited by Justin_Case001

This one just occurred to me. This song reminds me of Pinkie Pie, who has been my most consistent 'friend' since I began to like FIM. She was my original best pony (not to mention, her debut in the premiere episode is probably what kept me watching the show initially) and her positivity has helped me through quite a bit :maud:

omc, I was just about to post this! Not about Pinkie specifically, but this song always makes me think of the mane 6. "Together Forever" could also be a Twilight & Spike song - Pokemon music has a lot of friendship songs that fit FiM in some way ^^

I'm also pretty bad for relating way too many songs to ponies in some way, but lately (no links sorry cause I'm on mobile) :

"Birthday" by Katy Perry really reminds me of Pinkie, and Pinkie/anyone ships. Maybe Pinkie/Cheese Sandwich would fit best, but also PinkieDash and PinkieShy.

"If I Could Change Your Mind" by Haim is totally a post-Twilight's Kingdom Fluttercord song. (Based solely on the "and I never saw it coming" lyric in the chorus reminding me of the "surely you saw this coming"/"I didn't, I really didn't!" exchange, and then I just couldn't unhear it)

"Ask" by The Smiths could be a Fluttershy song ("shyness is nice and shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to").

A lot more crack, but I've always wanted to make a Rarity PMV to "Fabulous" from High School Musical :duckface:

This thread is reminding me how much I really want to learn how to make PMVs, but alas, I am untalented :(

Edited by Coco before Pommel

Everytime I listen to a song on my iPod Touch, I always imagine my OC (or a different pony) singing the lyrics.