Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you want to do before turning 25?

RainbowMau

Hello, @RainbowMau, me again.  (I've posted in a lot of your threads because I'm in the same boat.)

Things I want to do before turning 25:

-Find a way to make a living that I don't hate

-Go on a date

-Have a first kiss

-Find true love

-Find a way to stop time so I don't turn 29 and STILL not accomplish any of these things.  (I am 29, btw.  That was suppose to be a joke.)

Base jump off Everest. That would be awesome.

That would be.  But I think the summit of Everest isn't actually very pointy or cliff-like.  I think you'd have to go down a bit or to a nearby peak to find a jumpable cliff.  Maybe K-2.  I believe the highest near-vertical cliff in the world is some twin-peaks with a wacky name in India.  Crumble Bumble Towers.  Something like that.

Edited by Justin_Case001

Hello, @RainbowMau, me again.  (I've posted in a lot of your threads because I'm in the same boat.)

Things I want to do before turning 25:

-Find a way to make a living that I don't hate

-Go on a date

-Have a first kiss

-Find true love

-Find a way to stop time so I don't turn 29 and STILL not accomplish any of these things.  (I am 29, btw.  That was suppose to be a joke.)

That would be.  But I think the summit of Everest isn't actually very pointy or cliff-like.  I think you'd have to go down a bit or to a nearby peak to find a jumpable cliff.  Maybe K-2.  I believe the highest near-vertical cliff in the world is some twin-peaks with a wacky name in India.  Crumble Bumble Towers.  Something like that.

The cliff face doesn't have to be vertical to base jump. Everest is entirely possible from the summit.

1. Get pro at LoL (unlikely, but more possible than you'd think.)

2. Terming it so it does not conflict with number 1, go into college.

3. Complete something (already well on my way.)

4. Find love that actually stays.

• 5 weeks later...

Well im already 25 so ill say im just going to continue doing what i was doing the day before i turned 25. Im still young enough to be like "im only 25 ive got to do that all over before im 50 so ive got plenty of time." It didnt work out but on my 25th birthday i went on a date with a 21 year old so yeah not old but slowing maturing like a nice scotch were one day it will be a privlage to have a tatse ill be that damn smooth.

P.s i only like reaponding to your post due to the recent subtle threats you have been throwing at me for giving you my opinion in your question related topics.

Have a financially well done job close to home

Move out of my parents house and live on my own with a few friends

Finish both college and University to improve my future

Played and catched up to every video game out there

Finding the girl of my dreams within the five years starting now

And more, but those are just a few of the many examples

to get my master´s degree,

move out( even though i technically did already, i am still highly dependent on my family, so i guess that´s what i mean)

become good at art,

maybe even find a cool job.theoretically, it could be done in time.

I've always thought once you hit 25 it's time to settle down with your waifu ;-; 

But here's a few things in which I'd like to do before turning 25:

- Masters in my degree (Film/Directing, Screenwriting or English) 

- Travel the world preferably US and EU

- Attend BronyCon or BabsCon 

- My own House and to move out of the UK

- Possibly also to find Love

- A good paying Job 

Oh also to get all the voice actors signature's for my MLP poster so I can hang it in my home ^_^

Currently, i've got nothing special i want to do till that age, i am such a simple soul.

But what i want to do without that limitation is to get better at doing mlp pics and animating. ...oh, and better at speaking english, yes.