Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

✿Alicorn Appreciation Fanclub✿

Sugar Cuddles

img-3200681-1-YjN0R3z.gif

img-3200681-2-_commission__sad_celestia_

Alicorns are Ponies too. Please treat them like one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm one mare that's tired of all the alicorn hate. OC or otherwise. Time and time again I've seen them being specifically targeted for their species rather than their character. 

Even seen a lot of art request threads on here specifically say "No Alicorns" Which makes me mad as there's nothing about drawing an Alicorn that would call for that. Though this is not completely without reason...Look in the  spoiler for a rant and explanation of this.

The reasoning is simple. Most Alicorn OCs stink. They are overpowered and almost never have a reason to be a god (which they are) other than to be better than everypony else. This is understandable, hay I personally have a sour taste in my mouth from some OCs on here that are Alicorns, even one that is praised for being "Not overpowered" (spoilers, if you can teleport and roughouse through every situation, you are overpowered.

No matter how humble you are) and even worse, when they claim they aren't overpowered. Being an Alicorn makes you overpowered by default. And anypony claiming otherwise has a screw loose. Even a certain popular one I know off :P

But enough of that. Let's talk about the positive aspects of Alicorns c:

Celestia, Luna, Twilight, and even Cadance are protectors of ponies of the land. Celestia raises the sun, Luna raises the Moon, Cadance watch over the Crystal Empire (Which makes her more of a vassal really eue ) and Twilight looks over her new Kingdom and is theorized to take over after Luna and Celestia.

Alicorns are expected to follow the saying "With great power comes great responsibility" ( Urge to rant about OCs, rising) 

I choose Sugar Cuddles and accepted her as an Alicorn after some random chatbox madness turned her into one. She was an Earth Pony before all of that mess. I made it clear that she is no way a balanced character and is expected to have no reason to be one cx

Anyhoof, the purpose of this fanclub is to appreciate what Alicorns can be. They have just as much potential to be great characters as anypony has. Earth Ponies are still my favorite species personally, but Alicorns need love more in this community c:

Let's post some cool things about Alicorns, shall we? ^u^  Pictures, stories, videos, anything that involves Alicorns being awesome.

Note that hate posts below will not be loved and tolerated. The purpose of the club is to have equal love for all species.

a577ff7ec151698bec11c7581a158e02.jpg

Hug an Alicorn today! c:

Edited by Sugar Cuddles
  • Brohoof 14

Love Alicorns, they're beautiful and elegant. So....here comes my favourite as one ;)

post-26968-0-17446800-1414329651_thumb.png

By TheShadowStone on Deviantart

Edited by Guest

@, She has turned a new leaf. It is very likely that if she keeps up the nice side of herself, she'll be allowed to be under Celly again :3 I'd like to imagine either Celly or Twilight teaching her the way of the friendshipables. Her and Trixie cx Seeing as they both are potential alicorns according to silly comics and booksies. 

• Brohoof 2

img-3200681-1-YjN0R3z.gif

I'm one mare that's tired of all the alicorn hate. OC or otherwise. Time and time again I've seen them being specifically targeted for their species rather than their character. 

Even seen a lot of art request threads on here specifically say "No Alicorns" Which makes me mad as there's nothing about drawing an Alicorn that would call for that. Though this is not completely without reason...Look in the  spoiler for a rant and explanation of this.

The reasoning is simple. Most Alicorn OCs stink. They are overpowered and almost never have a reason to be a god (which they are) other than to be better than everypony else. This is understandable, hay I personally have a sour taste in my mouth from some OCs on here that are Alicorns, even one that is praised for being "Not overpowered" (spoilers, if you can teleport and roughouse through every situation, you are overpowered.

No matter how humble you are) and even worse, when they claim they aren't overpowered. Being an Alicorn makes you overpowered by default. And anypony claiming otherwise has a screw loose. Even a certain popular one I know off :P

But enough of that. Let's talk about the positive aspects of Alicorns c:

Celestia, Luna, Twilight, and even Cadance are protectors of ponies of the land. Celestia raises the sun, Luna raises the Moon, Cadance watch over the Crystal Empire (Which makes her more of a vassal really eue ) and Twilight looks over her new Kingdom and is theorized to take over after Luna and Celestia.

Alicorns are expected to follow the saying "With great power comes great responsibility" ( Urge to rant about OCs, rising) 

I choose Sugar Cuddles and accepted her as an Alicorn after some random chatbox madness turned her into one. She was an Earth Pony before all of that mess. I made it clear that she is no way a balanced character and is expected to have no reason to be one cx

Anyhoof, the purpose of this fanclub is to appreciate what Alicorns can be. They have just as much potential to be great characters as anypony has. Earth Ponies are still my favorite species personally, but Alicorns need love more in this community c:

Let's post some cool things about Alicorns, shall we? ^u^  Pictures, stories, videos, anything that involves Alicorns being awesome.

Note that hate posts below will not be loved and tolerated. The purpose of the club is to have equal love for all species.

you mean the op alicorns thhat can just one hit anything without having to go for a weakness or use any intelligence and stuff like that?