Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Scootaloo!

Cloud Strife

Uh, 'kay... Lemme see if I'm doin' this right...

Hey! It's Scootaloo here! I saw lots of other ponies doin' this, like Sweetie Belle, and I thought, why not, y'know? So, yeah. Feel free to ask me anything on your mind...but nothin' uncool, all right?

Oh, and if you see Rainbow Dash anywhere... Let her know I'm here, okay?

A while back I heard ya drank a milkshake? What flavor was it?

Whoa, that's a weird question. Uh, I don't remember? Can't remember each milkshake I drank, y'know...

But chocolate's my favorite flavor, so it's likely it was that.

• Brohoof 1

I heard you like Rumble.

I like Rumble? Well, uh, I guess? He's a nice co-

Wait a second! D'you mean like a special somepony? Ewwwwwww! No, no, no! Look, I know I tried to set up Miss Cheerilee with Big Mac, but that doesn't mean I'm into that sorta stuff! Gross...! Plus, even if I was into it, that stupid sweet talk put me off it for, like, ever...

I like Rumble? Well, uh, I guess? He's a nice co-

Wait a second! D'you mean like a special somepony? Ewwwwwww! No, no, no! Look, I know I tried to set up Miss Cheerilee with Big Mac, but that doesn't mean I'm into that sorta stuff! Gross...! Plus, even if I was into it, that stupid sweet talk put me off it for, like, ever...

Oh, we know.  :wub:

A small, gray, CAT has been sneaking into my house, lately.
I've tried shooing it away, but it always comes back.

Also, some of my Funyuns and Pop Tarts have gone missing... I think the cat eated them?

I'm at my wit's end. Can you help?

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, we know.  :wub:

... What's that supposed to mean?

A small, gray, CAT has been sneaking into my house, lately.

I've tried shooing it away, but it always comes back.

Also, some of my Funyuns and Pop Tarts have gone missing... I think the cat eated them?

I'm at my wit's end. Can you help?

Hey, maybe I can get a Cutie Mark in chasing cats away! Consider yourself helped!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Why is it that you seem to be so open (and excited) about the prospect of getting just about any cutie mark? I would think you would be more focused on something more in line with flight. 

• Brohoof 1

Why is it that you seem to be so open (and excited) about the prospect of almost any cutie mark? I would think you would be more focused on something more in line with flight. 

Well, to be honest... Yeah, I'd kinda want it to be about flight. But you know what? I'd be happy with anything! I just wanna know what my special talent is so Diamond Tiara and her lot don't have any stops they can pull at me and my friends. Also, I really wanna know if I would be as cool as I think I would be!

• Brohoof 1