Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's talk Twilight (spoilers)

ukxRainbowdash

Okay so as we know the human Twilight makes her first appearance in this movie.

She says something like "All right, Spike. There's defiantly something going on with that school." post-24296-0-59153600-1414339067_thumb.jpg

So I'm having trouble understanding how she could fit into the next movie.

Care to share any ideas ?

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry to be off topic and to bother about this but, I don't recognize it from either of the movies or shorts?

Is there a trailer for a third movie, or what is going on here??
I'm usually caught up but I must have missed something here.

• Brohoof 2

I would bet she is going to be some form of a antagonist. You can deny it, but we all know we all secretly want a evil Twilight Sparkle as a villain. :maud:  

That would actually be pretty cool, but I see her as being more of a morally grey villain.

I'm sorry to be off topic and to bother about this but, I don't recognize it from either of the movies or shorts?

Is there a trailer for a third movie, or what is going on here??

I'm usually caught up but I must have missed something here.

it's at the end of the credits, it was cut out on the discovery premiere along with a few other scenes

--

Also, remember in the first equestria girls (i think pinkie?) asked twilight if she had a twin sister out in town...what was then a joke has actually become an intriguing question

Edited by NotoriousSMALL
  • Brohoof 4

Thank you so much for the quick response!

To be honest, I had completely missed out on that one.. Even if I've watched Rainbow Rocks several times now.

That's a very interesting cliff-hanger, wow.

I'm very curious about what will become out of that.

I would agree with the previous comments on here, she's probably gonna come to Canterlot High to investigate of some sort.. Interestiiing!

• Brohoof 2

That would actually be pretty cool, but I see her as being more of a morally grey villain.

it's at the end of the credits, it was cut out on the discovery premiere along with a few other scenes

--

Also, remember in the first equestria girls (i think pinkie?) asked twilight if she had a twin sister out in town...what was then a joke has actually become an intriguing question

Woah, wait, there were other scenes cut? Like what?

I remember, when Equestria Girls 1 first premiered the Trixe and CMC scenes were edited for time. What did they edit now?

• Brohoof 2

I remember, when Equestria Girls 1 first premiered the Trixe and CMC scenes were edited for time. What did they edit now?

a part where applejack and RD were playing video games and another part were flash sentry made twilight cry and of course the credits scene, thats all i know of.

Edited by NotoriousSMALL
  • Brohoof 2

I feel so cheated by Discovery Family right now...

I love that we actually get to see human Twilight though. Makes me wonder though, is there a human Sunset Shimmer running around somewhere?

• Brohoof 2

a part where applejack and RD were playing video games and another part were flash sentry made twilight cry and of course the credits scene, thats all i know of.

I do know they also removed the selfie scene 

eg_rainbow_rocks___lemme_take_a_selfie__

Which is a shame, Sunny looks very cute there  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

I do know they also removed the selfie scene 

img-3208794-1-eg_rainbow_rocks___lemme_t

Which is a shame, Sunny looks very cute there  :wub:

are you sure? i want to say that i saw that scene

perhaps it was the scene of them taking it, because there was also the part were applejack and RD were playing video games but i think it cut out the part were RD disconnected AJs controller

• Brohoof 1

I actually made a post in "Rainbow Rocks Reactions/Reviews (SPOILERS)"  all about that. Go there and find post "81". Its number should be seen in the upper right corner of my post.

• Brohoof 1

Well, she seems to have been studying the magic and stuff that is going on at CHS. She can either be a:

Protagonist: To help the Main Six, Sunset and Spike with a problem they have stumbled upon and human Twilight has a lot of information to help.

Or

Antagonist: She uses her information from her studies and uses it against the Main Six, Sunset and Spike in some particular way.

• Brohoof 1

I would highly doubt they would make EG Twilight the Antagonist, but maybe on Cross-Roads. Conflicted between wanting to know more about the mystery even if it puts the Mane 6, Sunset, and Spike in grave Danger but also realizing moral sense/Sunset trying to convince her.

I can see Sunset being the one who's trying to teach EG Twilight the Magic of Friendship in order for this saga to go full circle.

EG1: Sunset is Anti-Friendship and Twilight stops her and tells her about Friendship

EG2: Sunset struggles with this until near the end where the tells the girls what's going on and eventually becoming the Final Piece to stop the Dazzlings

EG3: Sunset teaches the new Twilight and hopefully teach her what Twilight in Equestria taught her.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't be surprised if Science Twilight tried debunking or counter-acting magic with the power of science. All things considered, I'd be really happy to see her as an antagonist in EQG3 (or EQA, if that does happen/come state-side).

I've talked with some friends and we'd definitely love to see some Sunset Shimmer vs. Science Twilight action. As some here have mentioned, perhaps having Sunny end up teaching Twi the magic of friendship as things come full circle in the EQG universe.

• Brohoof 1

There were several scenes cut from the Discovery Family airing of Rainbow Rocks same with Equestria Girls:

From Equestria Girls:

1. the entirety of This Strange World

2. Trixie's scene by the vending machine

3. Cheerilee and the CMC in the library

4. Twilight's penultimate scene with Flash Sentry outside the school

5. the ending credits for A Friend For Life

6. Though the credits were pushed to the side of the screen and muted, as usual, different music other than A Friend For Life plays over the credits

From Rainbow Rocks:

1. Applejack and Pinkie Pie playing cards

2. Spike mentioning Twilight has her own castle and Rarity freaking out about it

Portions of the slumber party scene including Rarity's selfie and Rainbow Dash slamming the video game console in defeat

3. First half of Bad Counter Spell

4. Second verse of Snips and Snails' rap

5. Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry's scene in the hallway

6. Rainbow Dash's mic check 

7. Rainbow's line "I know just the song."

8. The entirety of Shine Like Rainbows

9. Though the credits were pushed to the side of the screen and muted, different music other than Shine Like Rainbows plays over the credits

10. The post-credits scene with human Twilight Sparkle

11. Additionally, the credits are just white text over a black background, similar to the show, rather than containing Katrina Hadley's artwork.

• Brohoof 2

Here's a question. If human Twilight goes to Equestria does she become an Alicorn?

I wouldn't think so, seeing as these are completely separate entities from their pony counterparts. If you notice in RR how arrogant Rainbow Dash is, it's because she hasn't learned the lessons pony RD has, and same with the rest, which can be safely transferred to human twilight never having ascended to "alicorn", but I have no idea what would be a real world counterpart to becoming an alicorn. Extreme scientific break through? 

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't think so, seeing as these are completely separate entities from their pony counterparts. If you notice in RR how arrogant Rainbow Dash is, it's because she hasn't learned the lessons pony RD has, and same with the rest, which can be safely transferred to human twilight never having ascended to "alicorn", but I have no idea what would be a real world counterpart to becoming an alicorn. Extreme scientific break through?

Perhaps. Seems right. Of course my question was more flight of fancy, so there may not actually be a correct answer. If the EQ girls went to Equestria they would look exactly, but not act exactly, like the Mane 5. Princesss Twilight earned her Alicorn form, but human Twilight has not yet, so in Equestria she would be just "a regular old Unicorn". :-)

Edited by Nature's Spell