Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favourite Princess?  

212 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite Princess?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Princess Twilight Sparkle

Princess Luna, primarily for her aesthetic design (I have a bias for cerulean blues). While In all honesty I do prefer the fanon portrayals of Luna, to me, her canon personality still comes off as more interesting and appealing than that of Celestia's 'paragon of virtue' nature.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia. While Luna is interesting, I like Celestia more. Even though her appearance is the typical girly cartoon pretty princess, I still like how she looks.

The fact she isn't just a typical look-at-me-I'm-a-pretty-princess character helps, too. She actually has a personality.

• Brohoof 1

I actually prefer Celestia. She likes to have fun, and visits her subjects whenever she wants too. In other words, she isn't the Serious-don't-mess-with-me-or-I'll-chop-your-head-off type.

Luna is a great character, but Im not into her personality so much.

• Brohoof 2

Luna, because I love the night. Celestia seems a little bit cliche as a benevolent leader, maintaining her lweful-good persona even when dealing with Discord. Though to be honest, I really didn't care for Luna's design in season 2; it was so much darker and more intense than the elegant, graceful hues of her original appearance.

PRINCESS CADEN-- /shot

I'm in the Celestia-loving minority here. It's mostly because we've seen enough of her for me to pass an accurate judgment on her character. I think she makes an excellent ruler of Equestria, and I absolutely love that she hasn't been characterized as your typical, passive princess. Instead she's playful, approachable, and yes, a little bit of a troll... And I don't mind it one bit.

• Brohoof 1

And Princess Luna wins by a landslide, lol.

I'm going to assume this is something to do with the fact that she's become nice and reasonably socially acceptable since the first series now, and has an almost cult following of people who believe this is how people really act in the real world. I like her for her colours, for her attempts at being a nice pony and her ridiculous Canterlot voice.

This might even put me in the aforementioned cult following, but I find I don't give a hoof. Yay.