Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Free Time in School?

iceestarz

What do you do with your free time in class?

When teachers aren't really doing anything or if I've finished all my work this is what I'll do.

-watch netflix(usually ponies or goosebumps)

-listen to music(taylor swift or something idk)

-draw

-slowly die as I wait for my next class

• Brohoof 6

What do you do with your free time in class?

When teachers aren't really doing anything or if I've finished all my work this is what I'll do.

-watch netflix(usually ponies or goosebumps)

-listen to music(taylor swift or something idk)

-draw

-slowly die as I wait for my next class

Kind of the same instead I just screw around with some people. Also, I usually just ask to get on a computer to do assignments but then I end up doing everything except doing by work. (Also I'm a Junior in High School)

Edited by TheOneWhoLurks
  • Brohoof 2

I usually chat with friends, watch youtube, actually finish my homework / projects so i won't have to spend time at home doing them, ask for help from my professors if i didn't get something, or just derp around until the next class begins.

• Brohoof 1

I weld....no free time in my school :P

When we had book classes earlier in the semester, I went to Neopets and this forum of course :P

Back in my last college and high school, I read...a lot. Of course, when a new Pokemon game came out, I'd be on my Gameboy as often as possible....

• Brohoof 3

I just usually try to draw, but it seems that whenever I am just sitting there doing nothing, it seems we have all the time in the world to goof off, and of which, whenever I just begin to draw stuff, it seems there is something else that starts up that we have to do... It happens like that a lot, and really kinda saddens me... I'd really just wanna work on my art skills and all more than anything else.  :catface:

• Brohoof 2

In my breaks, I used to do my homework first and foremost (that way I never had to do any after school or in the weekend). In class, I would draw a lot or daydream.

Back in my day I drew or wrote stories in my free time, I probably should have done my homework but I was a lazy kid. Hmm, its still kinda the same way today :P

Lol the whole story thing reminded me of how my mom was following my sister to class for a whole day a few years ago cause she was sleeping and ish instead of doing her work. So my moms just sitting in the back bored as hell, writing down ways she could kill herself in the class. :P
  • Brohoof 1

Facebook, listening to music, watching some movies/TV-series on Netflix, gaming, buying stuff online etc, etc.  -_-

Facebook, listening to music, watching some movies/TV-series on Netflix, gaming, buying stuff online etc, etc. -_-

Lol this one time my culinary class was in the computer lab, we were just typing a bs essay about a leader. I did mine on Twilight Sparkle and my friend did hers on Jesus. After that we literally did nothing. So I was watching ponies on my phone and I look over and my friend was on Victoria's Secret shopping for stuff. I just shook my head disapprovingly cause she's addicted to online shopping. I think she literally blows all her money on that site/store.

my 4th period has a lot of freetime, and my 6th period we do nothing. my 7th period has very little work to do so i get that done and bam.

i usually just screw around on my tablet, ive got this thing where it can hook up on my computer remotely so i usually play hearthstone or civ 5. sometimes in my 7th period ill talk to people. sometimes i draw

Free time, what free time?

lol, but usually I just try to get homework from other classes done so I don't have to do it at home, or read a book. Sometimes my friend and I chat online if we've both got our work done, but that doesn't happen often, seeing as we don't have many of the same classes and we don't know if the other is free to chat or not if we're not in the same classroom.

In my school, you aren't allowed to have any personal technology, no phones or gaming devices, you can't even listen to music, or else the teachers will confiscate your phone for increasingly BS amounts of times depending on how many times it's been taken. And if you refuse to hand it over, you'll be suspended.

I can't draw, so I can either read a book, or sleep. Sometimes the teachers don't even allow sleep.

Well, just because I'm not allowed to have my phone out doesn't mean I won't actually have it out, I just have to be discreet about it.

My school fucking sucks.

I open up a book and read, I usually check out 3-5 every two weeks, so I never don't have something to not do xD

I don't have a phone or anything so that's it, I usually will do homework sometimes.

(edited)

In my school, you aren't allowed to have any personal technology, no phones or gaming devices, you can't even listen to music, or else the teachers will confiscate your phone for increasingly BS amounts of times depending on how many times it's been taken. And if you refuse to hand it over, you'll be suspended.

I can't draw, so I can either read a book, or sleep. Sometimes the teachers don't even allow sleep.

Well, just because I'm not allowed to have my phone out doesn't mean I won't actually have it out, I just have to be discreet about it.

My school fucking sucks.

My school used to be like that, until like 2 years ago some teachers got together and protested that we should be allowed to have our phones and other devices in school like in lunch and in the halls as well as in class when it was for educational use.

Some of my teachers are really strict on using phones in class though. I can only get away with it in 2/6 of my classes. -_- -if it's for like not educational use-

Edited by Cupcakes14
  • Brohoof 1