Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Free Time in School?

iceestarz

ah shit you just reminded me of what was going on today at school AIMS or what ever its called where you guys are at is this week I passed all mine so I have to sit for 4 hours doing my online classes so I'm probably going to fall asleep after I do a few lessons as for what I do I usually fall asleep, daydream, or on rare occasions I talk to people

More like free FROM school. Because I'm old. And out of school....

But when I WAS in school, all my classes were free time. I would just choose not to do the classwork and, low and behold, free time flowed.

I would play with my gameboy, or DS, or whatever I had back then. Sometimes I'd just listen to a CD.
Pretty much just did whatever tickled my fancy.

• Brohoof 1

I was in a small school for years with no electronic devices allowed in class and grading on participation. Now that I'm in a sizable public high school, sometimes I forget that I can actually pull out my phone during a lull without it being disrespectful towards the teacher.  :lol:

Edited by Stellafera

Right now I'm just in a once-weekly college art class in the morning that's four hours long and we have two 10-minute breaks. I take that time to buy myself a snack and drink and then play a game on my iPod Touch.

What I do with my free time in school varies from being quite productive to being substantially unproductive. Sometimes I'll work on homework for other classes or work ahead in some fashion. Other times I'll sleep, daydream, read, talk to friends, or mess around on the internet.

For example, I had some free time today in my programming class and some friends and I spent it watching mlg montage parodies on youtube. Time well-spent :3

What I do with my free time in school varies from being quite productive to being substantially unproductive. Sometimes I'll work on homework for other classes or work ahead in some fashion. Other times I'll sleep, daydream, read, talk to friends, or mess around on the internet.

For example, I had some free time today in my programming class and some friends and I spent it watching mlg montage parodies on youtube. Time well-spent :3

Haha I occasionally stroll along onto youtube. Just today I had an entire class period of free time so I played pokemon HeartGold :P

No regrets.

• Brohoof 1

Draw

Think awful thoughts about my classmates

Stare at my teacher with a bored "at least be a good tease" expression when they say they might give bonus points for participation but then don't ask any questions

Wonder what I'm doing when class ends

Translate my work into Esperanto

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
I don't go to school anymore, but I used to do my homework in my free time and sometimes add to my revision notes. If I wasn't in the mood or felt especially free, I worked on some of my fanfics or browsed the internet for whatever I was curious about at the time, listening to video game music all the while.

Our school's internet is rubbish...I can't draw to save my life...and I usually keep up on homework so I don't necessarily need free time for them. On the occasions we do have free time, I end up daydreaming, but I do that all day anyway XD

(edited)

I don't pay attention because I know everything and get good grades period. I don't even study........ I draw alot. SO much I run out of paper sometimes.

Edited by ~Opportunistic Arty~