Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Minecraft General Discussion

Gummy

Yeah. Being a redstone user, I like the slime blocks really much. :3

That is the exact reason I am not playing modded minecraft atm, them slime blocks and ai updates are just damn good :P Only thing I don't like from what I have seen is that I cant make a furnace anymore without modifiying so that it doesnt kill the golems, because you would have to kill them yourself :3

I was playing pure survival gameplay until just recently, but due to bad planning and me spending all my time underground because the overworld is plain and boring I am not enjoying my playthrought at the moment, I am currently starting to plan on how I am gonna start up a new playthrought ^3^ Have been checking out amplified, but the build heights and mining seems kinda crazy. :3 I dunno even if the changes affects ore spawn heights yet.

• Brohoof 1

I used to play Minecraft a lot. But now I just... lost interest. I used to play with IndustrialCraft mod and some other mods, but I just lost interest in the game as a whole. But some new mods look enticing enough to get me back into the game.

• Brohoof 1

I used to play Minecraft a lot. But now I just... lost interest. I used to play with IndustrialCraft mod and some other mods, but I just lost interest in the game as a whole. But some new mods look enticing enough to get me back into the game.

I used to play with technic and Feed the beast.

I think technic was better until they removed mo's creatures.

But yeah its quite a lot of the same mods in both packs, I just think FTB has a better implementation of them.

• Brohoof 1

Eh, I'm kind of bored of vanilla minecraft right now. I mostly play custom maps (especially parkour) And as soon as I get my gaming rig, I'm gonna mod the hell out of it, as well as shaders. I'm really interested in IndustrialCraft/Tekkit.

• Brohoof 1

Eh, I'm kind of bored of vanilla minecraft right now. I mostly play custom maps (especially parkour) And as soon as I get my gaming rig, I'm gonna mod the hell out of it, as well as shaders. I'm really interested in IndustrialCraft/Tekkit.

Would you be interested playing a 1.6 modded server with me?

I'll be only able to play on weekends and if you have a good computer, you'll do fine.

I could be on Saturday, that's my next workday off. I can run minecraft with everything maxed except render distance and anti-aliasing.

I'll be only able to play on weekends and if you have a good computer, you'll do fine.

I looked at the mods for the server, and they sound like something I'd definitely get into. Do you use a specific texture pack for it?

Also, my laptop runs an AMD APU quad-core @2.5GHz, turbo up to 3.5GHz.

Edited by Celli
  • Brohoof 1

I use the default, it just looked good with the modded blocks and such. :3

I've heard Sphax goes good with tekkit mod packs, What version of 1.6 is it?

It's 1.6.4. I'm looking forward to the 1.7.10 update with the new mods through. :3

Sounds good. What's the IP address?

It should be around on the website.

Ok, I gotcha, thanks for the invite :D

Wow, this modpack sure is taking quite a long time to download. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

So I started a new minecraft playthrough this week, mostly because I werent pleased with my other playthrough. I am currently making the center of what will be my home in minecraft, I got the idea from some youtuber I dont remember who is to make the storing system the heart of your base, I was considering making a sphere like form out from there on, but I am struggling with the base form of spheres in minecraft >.<

Current progress/layout is something like this, This creative layout is just to illustrate one side from the center. the two double blocks would mark one side.

9e7add717d.jpg

I am probably gonna try to get a form alike this one

sphere_start.jpg

Any ideas would be welcome on how to make it a better shape. ^3^

It's Saturday now at my place so I'll be on most of the day. Hoping to meet you there! :D

I'll be sure to get on tomorrow :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys, it's been a while. I thought I'd share some of the builds I've been working on.

I'm currently playing on the PonyMC server. If you haven't heard of it, I highly suggest checking it out. https://ponymc.com/

Their forum is almost the exact same set up as this one is.

I'm currently at rank 16. o3o

Anyways, so on with the builds. This is Channel City, my current major project. It's a thriving metropolis, mostly built by me, but there are a couple of dedicated builders helping out too.

Keep in mind, this is entirely in survival mode, but the server is set up so you can buy materials with diamonds, emeralds, gold and lapis. Also they have classes like pegasus and other races that allow you to fly, so building massive structures is a lot easier. The classes are all pretty well balanced though.

ScreenShot2014-07-12at111017PM.png

ScreenShot2014-07-12at111836PM.pngScreenShot2014-08-20at85914PM.png

ScreenShot2014-11-09at60735PM.png

CHANNEL_Foxy_Corp.png

CHANNEL_Foundry2.png

CHANNEL_Foundry.png

Edited by Midnight Scribbler

I don't play minecraft anymore and I don't have any plans too, but if you want I can tell you a little story about how I use to be one of the worst but at the same time best co-owner of a server.

So I use to play on this no-longer-existing faction PvP minecraft server and the owner asked me to make an application to become a moderator and I did, and later I became an admin and I was unable to be in my faction (which was me, some other dude, and the owner of it who no longer came on but me and the other guy had some hope of him coming back and keep the faction running and was actually the best faction on the server until I left to become admin and the other guy stopped playing).

Then time went on and factions came and went until it was a bunch of other factions, but it was two that stood out. "Archeus" which was these australian kids who I never paid much attention to, and "Sunny" faction (or something like that, its owner was some kid named SunnyD-whatever)

All the other admins, including the owner favored that faction which was primarily, what I assume by what they said and how they acted, were a bunch of 10-13 year olds, while I came to associate with Archeus and I'd stay up late in skype calls with them.

I eventually "accidentally" dropped godswords and enchanted diamond armor in their base, and taught them this trick on how to duplicate diamonds with pistons and silk touch with mcmmo. Though I had my suspicions that the other admins gave the Sunny D faction stuff too.

But then I eventually would give Archeus stuff through a series of trials. I made a huge arena and told them if they could defeat all these mobs then I'd let them keep their stuff, and they agreed so I gave them all these enchanted weapons and armor and would use mob eggs to summon HUNDREDS of skeletons, zombies, and ghasts at a time to fight them (it was pretty funny hearing the stuff they'd say when I summoned them poisonous spiders). I remember one time I crashed one of their computers by summoning so many zombies.

Then I got to the point where I didn't care and I'd teleport them into people's bases (hey, some of them didn't even come on the server anymore), and I even crashed the server one time by making such a huge TNT explosion. And the funny thing was no one knew I was causing all these devastation and that I was so corrupt, even the SunnyD faction loved me. Everyone did, there was a point where I quit playing on that server (and had lost my admin status) that when I came back even then everyone still liked me. And since I was such a cool kid I had the nodus hack client and had loads of diamonds and I was the only dude in my faction, and my base was the ender portal room (the stronghold was super small).

There was a point where there was another hacker terrorizing the server and so I challenged him to a duel or whatever and I ended up kicking his ass and he started to run away, and that's how I figured out he was a hacker because I was using one of the hacks to increase my speed and I still couldn't catch up to him, and one of the admins ended up killing him with a command because he was running away like a coward and of course everyone cheered for me because I "saved the server".  Then I stopped playing again.

That's just a brief summary of my time as a co-owner on a server, this was all over a span of probably like 5 or so months. It was the beginning of the year (2012 I want to say, but it was also during the summer which doesn't make sense because I was at my dad's that summer, but this was all while I was at my moms).