Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Minecraft General Discussion

Gummy

Posted Image

Baby animals! Notch tweeted this pic today, now at least breeding doesn't spawn full grown animals. When will we have ponies ??!!

Dang that cow's got a big head.

Seriously, how can it walk?

Never mind, I figured it out. You need to use [ media ] tags around the URL.

Or just paste the YT link and it will automatically convert it to a video.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need the server IP !

The Dudes MC server

IP: 96.8.117.82:25667

Type: Freebuild (too many plug ins to be considered vanilla anymore)

Size: 24 (odd number right?)

Posted ImageRules: Posted Image

1. Dont be a dick

2. No mindless TNT

3. No uncontrolled fires

Once 1.9 is official I will whitelist people, You can PM me and leave your MC account name and I will inform you when the server is open to you. The only reason I am holding back is because bukkit wont be updated til 1.9, and I hate whitelisting without permissions if I dont know the people.

Okay, so.

I need to think of something to build for a Halloween-themed Minecraft build.

What's Halloween-related, pony-related, and buildable in Minecraft?

The headless horse.

Okay, so.

I need to think of something to build for a Halloween-themed Minecraft build.

What's Halloween-related, pony-related, and buildable in Minecraft?

This as a sprite.

post-37-0-26414900-1317693514_thumb.png

I'm considering doing Luna, but it would be kind of odd to just have a sprite. I kinda want to do something a bit larger-scale.

Nothing I can think of is very Halloween and pony related

Even if I can't think of anything pony related, any OTHER good ideas for Halloween-themed builds?

You mentioned the Symphony of the Night castle back in Totalitarian Dictatorship 3DS Forums chat I think you should do that still.

You mentioned the Symphony of the Night castle back in Totalitarian Dictatorship 3DS Forums chat I think you should do that still.

Is that the one with the upside down castle?

Ahh good old minecraft...endless hours wasted on making good old fashion block art, like this replica keyboard cat!

Posted Image

I've missed a block on the side of the cats face, but i never got round to fixing it..oh well :)

• Brohoof 2

Ahh good old minecraft...endless hours wasted on making good old fashion block art, like this replica keyboard cat!

Posted Image

I've missed a block on the side of the cats face, but i never got round to fixing it..oh well :)

Cool :D !

Posted Image

This is amazing, how long did it take?

This is amazing, how long did it take?

Too long, believe me.

I mucked up the keyboard by one block so i hade to dig the whole damn thing up again. At least iv'e got a pretty nice desktop background now. ^_^

Oh and i'm working on a new mlp one too, which should look just as impressive (i hope!)

(edited)

Also what texture pack is that? And good luck on MLP I am too scared to start one thats bigger than most pixel art!

Notch just posted something new.. and hidden. Can you spot it?

Edited by Gummy

Well, Pre-Release 1.9.3 is out, with potions, baby animals, silverfish spawners, odd crystals in strongholds, and glass towers so you can find strongholds easier(I believe for temporary debugging purposes). It seems fun.

Also, does anyone know how many updates left before the code freeze to the official release, and when the code freeze happens?

(edited)

Well, Pre-Release 1.9.3 is out, with potions, baby animals, silverfish spawners, odd crystals in strongholds, and glass towers so you can find strongholds easier(I believe for temporary debugging purposes). It seems fun.

Also, does anyone know how many updates left before the code freeze to the official release, and when the code freeze happens?

1.10 will be released before the code freeze. My STRONG suspicion is that 1.11 will be released on the day of retail 11/11/11

Also I hope this is a grey goo effect

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=q92TPOaqqA0

How to craft an enchanting table/ brew stand

Posted Image

post-15-0-32230300-1317933938_thumb.png

Also strongholds can now generate underwater (glass towers are for testing purposes to locate strongholds)

post-15-0-35229300-1317935111_thumb.jpg

Also tip for potions. Use netherwart and make awkward potions first. Then experiment from there.

Edited by Gummy