Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long are you usually online the forum?

Lato

99 users have voted

1. 1. How long are you online per day?

• 1-3 hours
    • 3-6 hours
    • I don't even go offline

Hello!!

I was just wondering how long people usually stay online on the forum. I just come on when I have spare time in between my assignments or when there's nothing interesting going on, which is usually only an hour or so, but nothing has really gone on so I've been on more or less all day #nosociallife :P

Edited by Lato
  • Brohoof 2

Lets count !  I started being active here 18 august ! so its roughly 71 days  my online time is roughly 43 days. So I have been online about 60% of the time Which is about 14 hours in 1 day :D

mlp-gif-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

I've been registered since 25 April 2013, and I've only just started to become more active now that I have more time on my hands.

• Brohoof 3

I'm off and on constantly from Dawn to Dusk (and beyond) so it's really hard to fully track some days. Basically, you'll seen my name there most of the day since I'm here in some capacity. Multitasking is magic. I still went conservative with my vote. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm online for as much as I can be. In most cases that is the same both at work & at home. Of course, while I may be online at work, the foums are in the background as I have more important things to take care of, but I like having some connection to friends & all.

In the end, I'm online for a good portion of the days as long as I'm not busy with something.

• Brohoof 3

I've been either at college or developing my site for the past 2 and a half weeks straight, so I pretty much have had MLPForums one tab away at all times. Otherwise probably 10 minutes average per day, but it's kind of in the background a lot, watching...always watching.

Edited by PinkiusPiecus
  • Brohoof 3

Wow ive only been on for 6 days, including the time ive left tabs open, so i havent even been on that long. I have a tendency to leave everything open when i leave my computer, so on steam most of my time played is from idling

Around 16 hours a day. I'm even online at school. The only time I'm off is sleeping.

aw yeah posting at school club right here
  • Brohoof 1

Lets count !  I started being active here 18 august ! so its roughly 71 days  my online time is roughly 43 days. So I have been online about 60% of the time Which is about 14 hours in 1 day :D

img-3206253-1-mlp-gif-my-little-pony-%D1

That's not possible o_O

Anywho

83 days/454 days = 18.28% of the time. Wow.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not online all that much. All I do is change my status, reply to other people's status and chat in PMs. I'll go to a topic I find interesting but I'm not really all that active here. :) If you mean online like the whole internet, then that would make some 2 hours a day, I guess...

• Brohoof 1