Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Rainbow Factory.... Part 1.... [Horror] [Dark] [Evil] [Good vs Evil]

The Shadow Stallion

@@The Shadow Stallion

Thanks, glad you like her, I had an idea of her for a while now. And no, she doesn't work in the factory. Lets say she felt a large presence of unrestful spirits around the factory while she was traveling to look for new ingredients. Cause she also knows alchemy.

so, how do you want to go with sakuya?  specifically, do we want her to find out the truth about the factory?  just not sure where to RP it from here.  shall i have her insist on it, or, perhaps one of the crates gets dropped, it's contents revealed?  Oh, and I assume that Ennex already knows the whole truth, lol.

thughts?

Ok. My OC is really friendly, loyal, and daydreams a lot. She comes from Poniville, and had a job as a singer. She laughs a lot, so she had a lot of friends in Ponyville. She had to move, and while doing so was kidnapped, and taken to the rainbow factory as an ingredient for rainbows. Hope this helps, but how do I make a sample RP? Just, a random bit of make believe? Something else?

RP Sample basically use your imagination. Its just like a regular RP post. Here as an example read Lunaflower's first post in the RP thread and then give me a sample on how you would respond as Summerheat to Luna's request. (Its not canon Luna, its an OC)

As for your character.... She might end up dead like 10 posts into the RP unless she can escape somehow (Don't OP the escape) So your OC is......accepted : )

Link your character, and Woodentoaster is actually a dude. Female OC, Male Human. Or so I have been told .3.

Would be neat if you speak the truth and Woodentoaster could join.

nah she i mean he is boring

i would get tentaclemuffin here but hes drawing my oc again *eye roll*

anyway can my character make portals like midna?, otherwise i stay on my other rp's XD

Let me think about it. It depends on how often these portals can be created, how long they last, and how much of a drain they have on your character. As long as they aren't OP.

They are controlled by a degree by environmental factors, unless you work in pitch black conditions and you don't let me open to many it should be fine

otheriwse you're going to have portals opening up everywhere and my oc would end up turning you all into my slaves which is a bad idea 

No its not too late Ghost : )

Just by saying that Im turned against accepting your OC Midnight. I'm sorry. : ( I shouldn't have to control any part of your character to make sure you don't go all OP.

Also. Epic, Nx9100, just epic. Drive that sucka into every race!

I don't have an image of my oc so I suppose I should just describe her as well as I can.

Name:Blizzara Frost

Race:Pegasus(Though originally an alicorn; I'm sure those aren't allowed so yeah.)

Coat color: Cornflower blue

Mane/coat color:Ghost white

Eye color:Sapphire blue

Cutie mark: 4 icicles, 3 forming the shape of a triangle; the other going straight through the center.

Height: A hint shorter than Candence

Weight: N/A

Bio: A weather pony from a far off mountain place in Equestria known as Neighberia(a pun on Siberia), Blizzara is a tough pony who's usually a no nonsense type, but can at times be just the opposite. That is a fun loving laid back type. Her coat is much thicker than the average pony, being from an incredibly cold region of Equestria. She was in charge of bringing winter to the region she hailed from, and was really well known for the beautiful icicle formations she could create, hence her mark. She's seen quite a few things so to speak, mainly ponies foolish enough to try to fly through the frigid winds and catching extreme frostbite, with parts of them having been broken off in some way shape or form or ponies who've gotten injured somehow. That doesn't mean the rainbow factory won't phase her of course.