Why do you use the forums?

Lato

102 users have voted

1. 1. Why do you use the forums?

• To talk to people
    • To roleplay
    • To share media/stories
    • To help others in-need

I usually just use the forums so I have somebody to talk to once in a while, I'm not really interested in RP because I'm not very good and I find it boring.

I like to share my experiences and media which I have created.

So, what do you use the forums for?

Edited by Lato
  • Brohoof 3

I just use the forums to talk with my friends here about random stuff :), even though I'm no longer interested in MLP.

I hardly ever use the forums for RPing, except for some small quick ones with a friend in PMs.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I have a love for the show, so that's one reason. :P

But even then I have a certain love for the community, so I like to interact with it. The people have usually proven to be very nice and great to converse with. Add in the fact that I like to role-play, so it's a perfect storm. :D

• Brohoof 2

I usually just use the forums so I have somebody to talk to once in a while, I'm not really interested in RP because I'm not very good and I find it boring.

I like to share my experiences and media which I have created.

So, what do you use the forums for?

Basically this. MLPForums also has micro-communities within it, ie gamers, and then communities within that ie JRPG fans like myself. The difference is that unlike 99% of all gaming forums this one isn't full of morons insulting each other for being scrublords or whatever the edgy kids say these days. I'm nearly 25 ain't nobody got time for that.

• Brohoof 5

Basically this. MLPForums also has micro-communities within it, ie gamers, and then communities within that ie JRPG fans like myself. The difference is that unlike 99% of all gaming forums this one isn't full of morons insulting each other for being scrublords or whatever the edgy kids say these days. I'm nearly 25 ain't nobody got time for that.

Mate, are you a cheeky scrublord? ;) 

• Brohoof 2

I am not a scrublord I am THE scrublord, I be getting kill streaks in advanced warfare like eerryyy day. #420 blaze it. GOML. #rekt.

Smoke weed erryday #blazeitfegit

I'll wreck you, you mug 1v1 me 

• Brohoof 3

Everytime i see 'scrublord' I crack up omg XD, I agree with you 100% by the by

On topic, i use the forum to have somepony to talk to as well and i also like seeing what other folks are up to. I like to try and help other ponies with their problems and just listen to what they have to say too. I like to post my music here too just to share my little chunk of fan love with the fandom ^^

Not to mention i'm OBSESSED with ponies like you wouldn't beleive. So it was only natural to join.

Edited by oPinkeroo4Uo
  • Brohoof 4

I use the forums to be able to have nice conversations with other people from all over the country/world.

Also, I use the forums to be able to flex my creative muscle by sharing content with everyone.

• Brohoof 4

Anytime 1v1 me brah. I'll post dat shit on YouTube #Machinima #CODnoscopemontage #needsmoardubstep

uwot m8 I'll drop you harder than the bass 

• Brohoof 1

I've never thought about it before. Forums just seemed to be a natural thing that I have always been interested in.

I use it mainly for the aspect of contribution to a community. Me being here alows me to make some form of contribution to the brony community.

• Brohoof 1

Simple! To connect with other people (bronies of course) and have a place where I can talk about all things pony. And sometimes other things too!

I guess I really like the community here. Sure there are flaws here and there but it's a great place regardless. Can't say I'm all too keen on the role-play section, but a ton of people seem to enjoy it!  :lol:

• Brohoof 2