Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Marvel's Phase 3 Movies Announced

Unr3alGamer

Marvel announced that there will be NINE NEW MOVIES for Phase Three after Ant-Man comes out July 17, 2015:

Captain America: Civil War (May 6th, 2016)

Doctor Strange (November 4, 2016)

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (May 5th, 2017)

Thor: Ragnarok (July 18th, 2017)

Black Panther (November 3, 2017)

Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (May 4th, 2018)

Captain Marvel (July 6th, 2018)

Inhumans (November 2nd, 2018)

Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 (May 3rd, 2019)

Age of Ultron comes out May 1, 2015. Ant-Man to come out 2 months later

Captain America: Civil War has Chris Evans as Captain America and Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man.

Doctor Strange will be played by Benedict Cumberbatch.

Black Panther will be played by Chadwick Boseman, and will make his debut in Civil War.

Marvel has some big plans. Can't wait to see it all unfold!

• Brohoof 2

I'm concerned that Civil War is gonna be a Captain exclusive movie. He's only one half of the conflict, the other being Tony Stark. The Civil War series is really something that shouldn't be tagged to one hero. My guess is that their gonna scrap Iron Man as the face of the Pro-registration movement and just have it be Captain leading the White Star Guerrillas & the Anti-Registration heroes against Shield and the rest of the government. It'll be an entertaining watch but a far cry from the heroes on heroes clash of ideologies that went down in Civil War. Fingers crossed that they manage to get Spiderman for civil war.

But with this announcement of releases, I'm wondering where the hell is the next Hulk movie? Are they just gonna wait a super long time and release a World War Hulk film afterwords? And when is the Kree/Skrull war gonna be featured? 

I'm guessing we wont' be seeing an A vs. X film for a long time either. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

I'm concerned that Civil War is gonna be a Captain exclusive movie. He's only one half of the conflict, the other being Tony Stark. The Civil War series is really something that shouldn't be tagged to one hero. My guess is that their gonna scrap Iron Man as the face of the Pro-registration movement and just have it be Captain leading the White Star Guerrillas & the Anti-Registration heroes against Shield and the rest of the government. It'll be an entertaining watch but a far cry from the heroes on heroes clash of ideologies that went down in Civil War. Fingers crossed that they manage to get Spiderman for civil war.

But with this announcement of releases, I'm wondering where the hell is the next Hulk movie? Are they just gonna wait a super long time and release a World War Hulk film afterwords? And when is the Kree/Skrull war gonna be featured? 

I don't really think they're going to scrap Tony as the other side of the Civil War, it's too iconic. I think they're a bit scared to do a Hulk movie after the last two, and the Kree/Skrull have the opportunity to premiere in Guardians 2, Captain Marvel or Inhumans.

We don't know how closely they'll follow the Civil War arc from the comics. They could turn on each other for an entirely different reason, and they might not have other super heroes taking sides. 

They won't put Spider-Man in the movie. Sony still owns Spider-Man. 

In all honesty, it's hard to make a good Hulk movie. Especially with how big the Marvel movies are becoming, it would be really difficult to put Hulk in big situations. Believe me, I would love to see a Hulk movie and maybe a Spider-Man movie by Marvel Studios.

Hell yeah MCU! Now that's how you make a future plan. And you know they're all gonna be made on time too. B)

DC's gonna have to deliver on a Dark Knight-like level with Batman vs Superman and afterwards if they think they're even gonna be able to compete with this(not that I still won't see those movies as well, but still). What a time to be a superhero movie fan right now. :o