Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite piece of clothing.

Yeah.  :P

What's your favorite piece of clothing? What do you usually tend to go after? Tend to want to get right in the first place? Caps? Shoes? Polo(s)? T-shirts? You name it.

Mine would ultimately be jackets, especially varsity-jackets. I just can't get enough of them (I currently own 5). Now, to those of you who don't know what a varsity-jacket is, i'll show you:

varsity_jackets.jpg

Aren't they beautiful?  :(

Anyway, enough about my OCD ala "varsity-jackets" - what's your favorite piece of clothing?  :squee:

Edited by Guest

Meh. I prefer a hoodie jacket for this season. It's comfortable, useful, and keeps me warm. The one i have is slim fit, and i drag back the sleeves if i'm too hot, or unfurl them if i need to preserve more heat. The hood comes into great use when i wish to slink into it's shadowy embrace and evade the cruel sunlight hurting my eyes.

I suppose i'm usually more utilitarian with my clothing.

Edited by Captain Random
  • Brohoof 2

I absolutely love scarves, Victorian/Steampunk-Styled Jackets/Dresses, and gloves (Dress Gloves not Winter Gloves), I don't know why but I always found the three to be pretty. Also long black boots with side buckles are pretty good too. I own a Corset/Steampunk/Victorian-styled Jacket and it's absolutely gorgeous.

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 3

Anyway, enough about my OCD ala "varsity-jackets" - what's your favorite piece of clothing?  :squee:

I wish we had those jackets in the UK :C!

I'm not sure tbh, I really like hoodies tbh! I don't really have a favourite on I just them all :P

• Brohoof 1

A nice dress shirt, with a vest and a perhaps a tie. I find this most pleasing to look at, as it is classy without being too much. I have also always found Gothic Lolita styled dresses to be quite cute, what with all the frills and lace.

• Brohoof 1

Mm, I like my cute jackets, especially crop jackets. Boots, too, though it's less that I go after them in stores and more that they compromise most of my shoes. 

(I recently got a well made denim jacket at a consignment store for $12. It's probably one of my favorite things in my closet now.)

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 2

My favourite piece of clothing is a trench coat I have. I don't wear it all that often thanks to hot weather, but when I do, it always feels comfy to wear. I tend to wear it on special occasions, however. I also like jeans. :P

• Brohoof 1

My two favorite pieces of clothing are:

My Daniel Cremieux Signature Jacket

post-27395-0-88912000-1414632753_thumb.jpg

And my Old Gringo Vesuvio boots:

post-27395-0-70688800-1414632641_thumb.jpg

Both totaling to a little over $1000. It's worth the buy to me. :)

• Brohoof 1