Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite piece of clothing.

Depends what I'm feeling and the situation.

I certainly have some fancy shirts when it comes to special occasions with red ornate designs. Mix it up with a couple of accessories such as tie pins and cufflinks and it can work quite well in my experience.

When it comes to casual clothing though, I'm more about shoes if anything.

It really depends, I can't exactly pin down a favourite piece, but it all comes down to what I'm wearing it with and where.

I have five pairs of Chucks, I love them. They are the only items of clothing I care about. I'm not really interested in clothes. But my Chucks are my babies.

Edited by Sonicwing

There was a time (seems like eons ago) when I might have answered this question with: A Little Black Dress.

Now, the ancient me will vouch for: My favorite worn-out sweatshirt.

Aah, how time flies!

I'd say my favorite article of clothing which I own is my bowler hat.  I'm fortunate to be someone who looks good wearing one, but I rarely wear it because I feel so conspicuous when I do.  Other than that, I love my pea coat, and consequently hope for really cold weather so I can wear it.  Shoes are important to me, too.  Once you've worn a pair of truly comfortable shoes, there's no going back.

• Brohoof 1

Recently acquired me another piece of clothing. This time, from the Oakland Raiders.  B)

nfl-152832.jpg?width=&height=&quality=95

I say my favorite type of clothing is anything that is or has camo on it. 1/2-3/4 of my clothes in my closet is camo. I do like wearing my camo Alabama Crimson Tide hat more than my other 30 some hats. I also wear my camo shoes a lot and I have some camo socks.

DRESSES! I love a good cotton dress that is comfy, yet pretty. That is what makes up the majority of my wardrobe. When it gets cold, I just wear leggings or tights underneath and put on a cardigan.

I can't stand pants. Get that shit away from me.

• Brohoof 1

I suppose cargo pants are my favourite piece of clothing. It's just so functional, there are loads of pockets to keep my gadgets and such contained in and the legs can be removed if the weather gets too hot. The manufacturers of my pants also added a built-in belt as an extra feature. What more could you ask for?

... and the heck with it, I'll mention my favourite brown pullover sweaters in passing.