Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop

MozillaToast

I want to name a child so that his middle name is Danger. To have a girlfriend that would agree on this would be a major point of interest for taking the relationship more seriously.

That said, since I declared this intention, no one else is allowed to steal my idea.

• Brohoof 4

This reminds me of that book, Tiki Tiki Tembo.  Anypony remember that?  It was about some kid named Tikki Tikki Tembo-no Sa Rembo-chari Bari Ruchi-pip Peri Pembo, which apparently translates to "The Greatest Thing in the Whole Wide World."  I used to love that book.  I forgot all about it.  Looking back on the ending today, I guess it could be considered kind of racist.

Shifting to a slight tangent, I don't want kids, but if I did and I had a daughter, I'd name her Ophelia.  But I'd have to change my last name first, because my last name is stupid.  I've always wanted the last name of Valentine.  Then my daughter would be Ophelia Valentine.  Wow.

• Brohoof 2

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.

• Brohoof 1