Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Phones Do You Own?

An Unknown Pony.

I got my first major cell phone just a couple of weeks ago and it is the Nokia Lumia 635 Windows phone. It is pretty amazing for the price, it runs incredibly well and has great functionality, especially as a multimedia device. In fact, I actually am not using it as a phone but rather an app/media device, haven't even turned on the network of it. :P

It is this thing to be exact:

nokia_lumia_635_blanco_libre.jpg

Very beastly for its cost, around $60 for me.

Used to use a Nexus 4 until the screen broke. Loved that phone.

For now I'm using a cheap Samsung flip phone. I hope to upgrade to either a Nexus 6, LG G4, One M9, Zenfone 2 or something else in the future.

A standard Samsung Galaxy I9000 S. It's not manufactured anymore. Now It only costs about $50~$60. My parents decided to give it to me because they thought that I was addicted to the Internet and other gizmos.

Boom, the iPhone 6. I've always loved iPhone better than any other phones, especially the Androids since they usually glitch up on me a lot, I've never had problems with the iPhone. I heard they were bringing the Windows' Personal Assistant Cortana to the iPhones and Android phones in the near future, very very exciting!

• Brohoof 1

I own a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. It's decent and does what it needs to do. Although I sometimes like to wonder what an iPhone would be like.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I sometimes like to wonder what an iPhone would be like.

In one word? Outdated.

The Oneplus One is being sold without invites now, I could use one of those. That and there's lots of deals on eBay I'd like to grab for slightly older phones like the LG G3 and One M8.

• Brohoof 1

I own a yellow Samsung Corby and a Sony Xperia E1. But the Corby is barely functioning anymore. I just don't throw it away for emotional reasons: it was my first ever phone, and it served loyally by my side for 3 (maybe 4?) years, going through hardships like lying under the rain in a patch of wet grass for three days, and I really grew attached to it. But it's battery is so bad now, that even while on the charger, it goes flat as soon as I try to turn the phone on.

The Xperia is my current phone, luckily it works just fine. :)

At the moment I have a nokia lumia 920. Specifically it looks like this. 

304465-nokia-lumia-920-at-t.jpg

It's a great phone but planning on either upgrading to the Galaxy S6 or Iphone 6. I still don't know which though. 

pantech-matrix-c740-full-1.jpg

I am probably the .999999999% of people who is like with these phones.

I hate touch phones. I know this is a brick but hey, great way to avoid touchscreens, ew. 

• 7 years later...