Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

List All of the Theme Parks You Have Visited.

CC_Maud_Pie

Hey ponies, I would like to know all of the theme parks you have visited. If you would like, post your experiences and opinions on them.

Here are the ones I've visited:

- Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, California (Both parks): My favorite theme park. I've been there a lot of times, even before California Adventure opened.

- Walt Disney World, Lake Buena Vista, Florida (All parks): Went there when I was 8. Lots of stuff to do, but the weather is depressing.

- Universal Studios Hollywood: Can get very crowded, especially the escalators. Not many rides. Still, the atmosphere and theming is great.

- Disneyland Paris (Both parks): Went there this year for one day. Two good theme parks. Space Mountain and Rock n Roller Coaster was awesome, but the Indiana Jones coaster was painful. The Pirates of the Carribean ride was better than the Disneyland one.

- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Vallejo, California: The closest theme park to my house. Some descent roller coasters.

- Six Flags Magic Mountain, Valencia, California: Best roller coasters ever! (Pinkie Pie voice)

- California's Great America, Santa Clara, California: Was much better when it was Paramount's Great America since it had the Nickelodeon and Hanna Barbera themes. Gotta ride the new wooden coaster though.

- Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park, California: Was too young and scared to ride the big rides.

- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Santa Cruz, California: Amazing seaside park.

- Legoland California: Went there when I was a kid. I sucked at the driving test attraction.

- Children's Fairyland, Oakland, California: Used to go there when I was little.

- Pixieland, Concord, California: Went there once when I was a kid.

- Enchanted Forest, Salem, Oregon: Went there in 2007. Rode the log ride when it was raining.

- Loudoun Castle, Scotland: Went there during my trip to Scotland in 2001. It's not there now.

- Adventuredome, Las Vegas: It's okay.

- Gilroy/Bonfante Gardens, Gilroy, California: Went there when I was a kid.

• Brohoof 4

- Disneyland (and by extension, California Adventure) is like 30 minutes from my house. Know the place like the back of my hand.

- Disneyworld in Florida is great too, but it's on the other side of the country so I don't go as much.

- Been to Six Flags: Magic Mountain a few times. Good coasters, atmosphere not so much. Feel like there's gum on everything

- Knotts Berry Farm is okay, but Disneyland basically does everything that it does, but better.

- Do water parks count? Been to this place called Wild Rivers a few times

- Visiting my Dads house in Wisconsin, we went to this one water park. I think it was called Wisconsin Dels? Not sure.

• Brohoof 2

Well I dunno any of them, the closest xD, there's a six flags in Mexico too but I want to visit one of the U.S

If you want one that's in a U.S. state that borders Mexico, then your options are Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, which is near Dallas, and you have the two in California I mentioned with Magic Mountain being closer to the border than Discovery Kingdom.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not realy into theme parks, but I've been to a few over the years:

-Disneyworld in Florida (all 4 parks, but I only remember Epcot)

-Universal Islands of Adventure, also in Florida

-SeaWorld Orlando. That was before I knew about all of the bad things that they do to their animals there...

-Legoland in California

Uhh... I forget the rest :blink:. I haven't been to any for quite a few years now.

Edited by SparklingSwirls

If I wasn't on mobile, I'd mention Skycoaster to this thread. :P

I've been too..

Universal Studios Hollywood

Disneyland (Anaheim)

Disneyland California Adventure

SeaWorld San Diego

Legoland California

Knotts Berry Farm.

• Brohoof 1

If you want one that's in a U.S. state that borders Mexico, then your options are Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, which is near Dallas, and you have the two in California I mentioned with Magic Mountain being closer to the border than Discovery Kingdom.

Cool, if I ever go to US I'll try to go to one of these :3

- Do water parks count? Been to this place called Wild Rivers a few times

- Visiting my Dads house in Wisconsin, we went to this one water park. I think it was called Wisconsin Dels? Not sure.

Sure, water parks count. I've been to Waterworld Concord a few times. I also went to Disney's Blizzard Beach and a water park in Antioch. Is the water park you went to in Wisconsin Noah's Ark?

Fairly decent list so far... I'm just getting started! :D

-Castles N' Coasters - My home park in Phoenix, Arizona. I've ridden the coaster, Desert Storm, 201 laps, to date!

-Six Flags Magic Mountain - My favorite amusement park! Nowhere else in the world is there as large a collection of roller coasters. I go here a lot!

-Six Flags Discovery Kingdom - Charming little park. Great atmosphere, and some pretty epic roller coasters too!

-Six Flags Over Texas - Haven't been here in almost a decade. I plan to go back and get those missed coasters, and especially New Texas Giant and Mr. Freeze.

-Elitch Gardens - I used to live in Colorado, and have family still there. I call it the park of clones because all their coasters, except Twister II, are models that can be found elsewhere. Another park with a great atmosphere!

-Lakeside Amusement Park - The other Denver park. It's got a classic wooden roller coaster, Cyclone, which is quite nice.

-Knott's Berry Farm - Better than Disneyland, hands down! Pretty immersive theming, but plenty to do as a thrill seeker.

-Disneyland Park - Went here as a young teen. Impressive theming, but I found it a bit of a bore, to be honest. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is pretty neat!

-Disney's California Adventure - The other Disney park I've visited. Better than Disneyland, but still missing some key rides, especially with Maliboomer gone. A nice Intamin coaster is there, however.

-SeaWorld San Diego - I recently revisited this park, and am hooked on Manta. What an amazing roller coaster! Rode it 27 times in one day!

-Legoland California - Faint memories of this one... I used to be mortified of Dragon, the roller coaster! LOL!

-Belmont Park - A historic oceanfront amusement park. I enjoyed the flat rides very much, and Giant Dipper was also exciting.

-Six Flags New England - I'm told I was here as a toddler. Does that count? :| Sure would like to go there now!

Well I dunno any of them, the closest xD, there's a six flags in Mexico too but I want to visit one of the U.S

Six Flags México looks awesome! I'm hoping to visit within the next five years... Check out their new roller coaster!

Edited by MontagnaMagica
  • Brohoof 3

These ones aren't all that recognisable since they're all in Australia, but I've been to...

Wet 'n' Wild

Sea World

Movie World

Dream World

All of these are in the Gold Coast, Queensland. There's another theme park called White Water World, but I didn't got the chance to go there since I went to Queensland before White Water World was a thing. My favourite is Wet 'n' Wild. I'm not much of a swimming person these days, but it's always fun going on all of those crazy water rides. x)

• Brohoof 1

Anheuser-Busch/SeaWorld Parks:

Sesame Place

Busch Gardens Tampa

SeaWorld Orlando

Cedar Fair Parks:

Dorney Park

Cedar Point

Carowinds

Six Flags Parks:

Great Adventure

Hurricane Harbor (NJ)

Disney Parks:

Disney's Hollywood Studios

EPCOT

Universal Parks:

Universal Studios Florida

Islands of Adventure

Other parks:

Hersheypark

Luna Park (Coney Island)

Wonder Wheel (Coney Island)

I still have a lot more to go to. :)

• Brohoof 3

Hm... The most prominent one in my mind is Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. It was a tradition for my family that every November we would go up there for one of the weekends after they decorated for Christmas for many years. However, that ended my senior year of high school when I had a marching band competition that weekend, and then my grandparents got sick and we haven't been since. It's really sad to me... I don't know if I could ever return there now, because it's a part of my childhood and my childhood is dead.

Otherwise:

SeaWorld (San Antonio, Texas)

Disney World (Florida, when I was REALLY little. I almost died while I was there, too. Lol)

Six Flags (St. Louis... Or we stopped at one somewhere on the way to Indianapolis on my band trip, I think it was St. Louis)

Frontier City (Oklahoma City. I don't even know if it still exists. I remember it being kind of lame. lol)

Dolly World (I think we went there, but not 100% sure, I was pretty young then too)

• Brohoof 1

I've been to Sea World and Six Flags in San Antonio, Six Flags in Dallas.

And also Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels and South Padre.

Edited by SparkWolf
  • Brohoof 1

Anheuser-Busch/SeaWorld Parks:

Busch Gardens Tampa

SeaWorld Orlando 

Discovery Cove

Disney Parks (Florida):

EPCOT

Magic Kingdom Park

Animal Kingdom

Disney Parks (Paris):

Disneyland Park

Walt Disney Studios Park

Universal Parks:

Universal Studios Florida

Islands of Adventure

European Parks:

Thorpe Park (UK)

Chessington World of Adventures (UK)

Parque de Atracciones Madrid (Spain) 

Edited by Guest

Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure.

Disney World: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios (as it was known at the time), Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, River Country (when it was still open)

Universal Studios (twice, once when a lot of the original rides were still operating, and another after many of them were repalced), Islands of Adventure (before the Harry Potter one opened).

Knott's Berry Farm, Sea World (San Diego), Six Flags Great Adventure, King's Dominion, Adventureland, Splish Splash, Wet N Wild.

Edited by Yoshi89

Disney Parks:

Disneyland

California Adventure

Magic Kingdom

Epcot

Hollywood Studios

Animal Kingdom

Blizzard Beach

Cedar Fair Parks:

Knott's Berry Farm (I'm currently a passholder for this one)

Cedar Point

Kings Island

Carowinds

Six Flags:

Magic Mountain (aka Walley World. XD)

Discovery Kingdom (while it was still called Marine World)

Other:

Universal Studios Hollywood (I actually want to get me a season pass for Universal next year)

SeaWorld San Diego

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

Belmont Park (went there last year for a brony meetup)

Legoland California

Deno's Wonder Wheel at Coney Island

Defunct:

Coney Island's Astroland (I was there some years before the site became Luna Park)

Wild Rivers

Edited by CinemaBrony
  • Brohoof 2

Hehe. Best topic ever.

Disney

Magic Kingdom

Epcot

Animal Kingdom

Cedar Fair (Cedar Fair Platinum Pass Holder)

Cedar Point

Dorney Park

Kings Island

Kings Dominon

Sea World Park and Entertainment

Sea World Ohio (Yes, There used to be one)

Busch Gardens Williamsburg

Six Flags

Six Flags New England

Others

Kennywood

Knobles

Hersheypark

Walameer

Lake Compounce

Quassy

Delgrosso's Amusement Park

Lakemont Park

Darian Lake

Geauga Lake

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

Disneyland 

Disney World 

Adventureland 

Worlds of Fun 

Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure (Fl) 

SeaWorld (Fl)

... I think that's it. Man, I gotta get around to more themeparks.  :huh:

Edited by Glitter Moon
  • Brohoof 1