Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FIM and Communism.

chirox the pony

I don't think it has to be labeled as a joke necessarily. There may be aspects of the show that could be attributed as traditionally communist in nature. 

For example

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. 

That one aspect can be applied to the idea of Cutie Marks, no?

• Brohoof 3

I don't think it has to be labeled as a joke necessarily. There may be aspects of the show that could be attributed as traditionally communist in nature. 

For example

That one aspect can be applied to the idea of Cutie Marks, no?

S**t it really is Communist propaganda, quickly call president McCarthy, now even ponies are Communists!

• Brohoof 1

Well there are aspects we know of that go against Communism. 

For example, we see class structures in episodes like Best Night Ever and Suite and Elite. Communism moves away from class structures. The government does not own land assets either as the Apples own Sweet Apple Acres. 

• Brohoof 3

They both share very similar ideals: that everyone be treated equally and offers a contribution to society, with a dictatorship ruling in the people's interests. Of course that last part means it's not completely at the final stage of communism yet, wherein the people rule themselves. But it is still part of the communist cycle...Either that or Equestria is on the verge of a communist revolution from the proletarait pony masses to overthrow the borgouise Royals that currently rule them  :blink:

Lots of people always want to bash communism as being something evil, but when you look at the actual ideals of it I think most would agree it's a good thing. But as I always say, good in theory, terrible in practice. Mainly because people are greedy.

Of course, some people think that The Smurfs is actually a communist work, which again is supported by the shared ideals of everyone being equal, having a contributing role to their society, etc.

• Brohoof 4

They both share very similar ideals: that everyone be treated equally and offers a contribution to society, with a dictatorship ruling in the people's interests. Of course that last part means it's not completely at the final stage of communism yet, wherein the people rule themselves. But it is still part of the communist cycle...Either that or Equestria is on the verge of a communist revolution from the proletarait pony masses to overthrow the borgouise Royals that currently rule them  :blink:

Lots of people always want to bash communism as being something evil, but when you look at the actual ideals of it I think most would agree it's a good thing. But as I always say, good in theory, terrible in practice. Mainly because people are greedy.

Of course, some people think that The Smurfs is actually a communist work, which again is supported by the shared ideals of everyone being equal, having a contributing role to their society, etc.

Damn it now I can never watch the show again :( , I'm sorry I'm leaving the forums I can't be seen as communist, enjoy the internet soviet union, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to stop people from being bronies for the sake of democracy. Consider me an anti brony and anti communist.

P.S if you haven't figured out that was all sarcasm.

• Brohoof 2