1. 1. How have you spent Halloween?

• Went Trick or Treating
    • Watched a film
    • Went to a party
    • Did nothing
    • Got plans later
    • Other
    • PRANKS!

Halloween is over now in Europe, I haven't done anything, I didn't go out. But I'm watching a film with my girlfriend later, we haven't decided what yet.

How are you spending or have spent Halloween? :D

Edited by Lato
  • Brohoof 1

I did nothing, unfortunately. D: Just like you, Halloween is over for me and I'm kind of thankful for that since I'm not too keen on that holiday. I'm sure everyone else enjoyed their Halloween, however. :P

I did however eat lots and lots of candy. Does that count? xP

Edited by Mienshao
  • Brohoof 3

Kinda crappy. I spent all night pushing my little brother around in his wheelchair.

AND I COULDN'T EVEN TRICK OR TREAT AND GET CANDY CAUSE IT'S AGAINST THE LAW IN MY TOWN TO TRICK OR TREAT OVER THE AGE OF 14. I'm so angry. And tired.

Oh well. It's like 8 pm and I'm probably gonna crash right after I take a shower in a second.

• Brohoof 1

Spent mine at two parties, so I had a great opportunity to socialize more with my classmates and others, I haven't spoken much to. :)

Edited by HeiressofArendelle

I'm been a little grumpy about Halloween ever since I got to old to go trick or treating. Now I'm stuck handing out the candy. I mostly find it to be an irritating experience. I am going to a party tomorrow though, so there's that. 

• Brohoof 1

Went to the pub with my dad, came home drank a can of beer and messed around making music.

I don't really celebrate Halloween, but what I got up to probably gives that away lol

Edited by Scootaloodle

Wasn't much different than any other day, besides my dogs barking their heads off every time the doorbell rang.  Halloween stopped have any kind of significance to me after I stopped going trick-or-treating and just started buying the on sale candy the day after. 

Well, my class had a costume contest, and I came in 4th place as Snake from MGS3.

Then I saw that there was a haunted house event tonight, so I went. It was extremely underwhelming.

To end my night on a higher note, I decided to rewatch Luna Eclipsed, and the Gravity Falls halloween episode.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 2

Went to the pub with my dad
We'll go to the Winchester, grab a cold pint and wait for Halloween to blow over /)

Kinda crappy. I spent all night pushing my little brother around in his wheelchair.

AND I COULDN'T EVEN TRICK OR TREAT AND GET CANDY CAUSE IT'S AGAINST THE LAW IN MY TOWN TO TRICK OR TREAT OVER THE AGE OF 14. I'm so angry. And tired.

Oh well. It's like 8 pm and I'm probably gonna crash right after I take a shower in a second.

What? Really? LOL! Just put on a little girl's voice and you'll get away with it.

• Brohoof 1

Stayed at home, did nothing, didn't even look outside to look at the costumes. Changed my display name, wrote stuff, uploaded stuff, ate two Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins (look like pumpkins, taste like Reese's :P ), browsed this site, browsed DeviantArt, browsed this site and DeviantArt while watching a SpongeBob Halloween VHS, watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!", while still watching this site, made a meme, watched this site, watched DeviantArt, watched this site and DeviantArt while watching a NASCAR race.

Yeah, pretty eventful for a day of nothing. :derp:

What? Really? LOL! Just put on a little girl's voice and you'll get away with it.

Yep. I didn't even know it was until a little while before I went out. Oh well, I wasn't trying to get arrested over something as trivial as trick or treating. So I'll just buy a shit ton of candy and roll around in it as I cry to myself that my town sucks and won't embrace free candy, instead only discriminating.

That's it. I'm protesting this hate crime. The fun was not doubled tonight. People gunna pay. Bouta go all Nightmare Moon on their plotz.

Edited by Cupcakes14
  • Brohoof 2

I didn't do anything halloweeny, just watched the first 2 FIM episodes with my brother :)

I had a big day planned out, starting with my daughter getting out of school early, she and I going out and about grocery shopping as a "Girl's Day Out"... well during that time, got a call from my son's preschool, he ran a 102.0 fever and needed picked up. So we were out shopping long enough for me to get a couple things I needed for a custom pony commission, and some festive maroon and orange-colored star balloons for both my kids... then I high-tailed

it to the preschool to pick up my son. 

He was passed out asleep on the playmat floor in the classroom poor thing... I handed him his maroon star balloon and picked him up... had to finish out the grocery shopping by picking up popsicles, Saltine crackers and Pedialyte as well as more Tylenol. 

Got back home, got my baby boy changed and medicated then he crashed out again for a loooong much needed nap. 

Called relatives to pick up my daughter so she could finish out her Halloween while I stay home with my sick boy. 

He woke up in the evening, took the crackers and popsicle very well and started walking around a bit more and even sang along with my music playlist while lounging around playing with his new star balloon. 

I'm glad I was at least able to do that for him today, was get him something that would cheer him up while he's lethargic. 

For me, it turned back into a regular old normal day~ our pumpkin is even already starting to mold on the inside so we have to toss it shortly. Dx 

I think last night was the real celebration of our Halloween, I got both my kids to a school party, they were both in costumes, and they danced and won a cake and got to eat it at our pumpkin-lit table last night. I think that's our real Halloween

My husband and I went and looked at the pumpkins. Our neighborhood always goes all out, so it's fun to window shop, for lack of a better term. I dressed up as Ciel Phantomhive, eye patch, black spikey wig, cane, knee high boots. My husband's name is Sebastian, so it was fitting to have a snooty English accent, and order him around.  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

It went great! Had a lot of trick or treaters come and they were all either really frightened by or impressed with my mask. I also had a lot of fun decorating for this year. Great year all around.