• Went Trick or Treating
    • Watched a film
    • Went to a party
    • Did nothing
    • Got plans later
    • Other
    • PRANKS!

Let's see...

My "Under Our Spell" remix got featured on EQD, and was favourited by both Daniel Ingram, and Kazumi Evans...

My Vinyl Costume turned out amazing...

I didn't end up having to go into work...

Had Chipotle for dinner, got to spend time with my wife and family,

got a free block of fudge, and a big jug of apple cider,

now getting ready to watch halloween mlp episodes/it's the great pumpkin charlie brown, and enjoy some pumpkin pie!

so yeah...

best halloween ever!

it was gr8 m8 i r8 8/8 no deb8 It was pretty good. Nothing special happened, really, I just followed my family around while they went trick-or-treating. After that I just went back to my normal routine. :)

I didn't have much of a costume myself, but I did put on my Guy Fawkes mask I had laying around, because why not? :P

Heh, I'm a young-looking 15 year old, so I got to go trick or treating with my little sister. Gotta make it last while I can, eh?

That was me at 15 and I wish that was me right now. I think this is first Halloween I did virtually everything virtually.

Yep. I didn't even know it was until a little while before I went out. Oh well, I wasn't trying to get arrested over something as trivial as trick or treating. So I'll just buy a shit ton of candy and roll around in it as I cry to myself that my town sucks and won't embrace free candy, instead only discriminating.

That's it. I'm protesting this hate crime. The fun was not doubled tonight. People gunna pay. Bouta go all Nightmare Moon on their plotz.

WHAT!!!!

What town do you live in? Since I'm also in Texas.

Oh and for me. I had to work, which business was INCREDIBLY SLOW AND BORING!!

:(

Edited by ~SadisticFluttershy~

We'll went to grandma's got candy got more candy from getting into my grandma's candy jars then got dropped off at home at 8:00 P.M no halloween decrations but I only have a Halloween drawing I made for halloween then went to get food with my dad then got back home and stayed home preparing my halloween coustume then finished it then went online that's all plus halloween might be over but there were crowds of people some place and right now it's 10:59 PM now it's raining!!! :D

I stayed home sick from work, slept most of the day, listened to some Riff Raff and later Nekromantix, and then was able to be a little productive later in the day. I'm thinking about heading out and getting some McDonald's breakfast and watching a gory horror movie since I didn't really celebrate this year. 

Severly disappointing. Stay on the couch for an hour with Corpse Bride on mute, waiting for trick or treaters. Got two... But my siblings shared their loot with me so not all bad.

Home by myself.

Got 2 trick or treaters all night.

Watched some WoW Arena Championship games on twitch.

Watched some MLP.

Went to work.

Came home early because our expected order didn't show up.

Watched some more MLP.

Oh well there's always a next year!  >_>

WHAT!!!!

What town do you live in? Since I'm also in Texas.

Oh and for me. I had to work, which business was INCREDIBLY SLOW AND BORING!!

:(

Copperas Cove.

Dinky little town right by Fort Hood.

Even when I didn't really celebrate it I tested my Takato cosplay, which I'll wear on sunday at a Halloween con.

Of course the bad part is that I had a terrible headache, so I slept earlier than I use to.

Edited by RainbowMau

I slept through the bulk of it, and then when I woke up in the evening to get ready for work the power was out.

So it was kind of crappy. >.<

I went trick or treating but based on the poll I seem like one of the only ones. Anyway, though, it actually started snowing by me! In october (basically november). It never snows over here! It was cold but I got a butt-load of candy so I guess it was worth it.

• Brohoof 1

Mine was alright. I actually went to a party the day before Halloween and partied there (of course lol). Had a costume, everyone else had costumes, and we had a fun time...sort of :1.