1. 1. How have you spent Halloween?

• Went Trick or Treating
    • Watched a film
    • Went to a party
    • Did nothing
    • Got plans later
    • Other
    • PRANKS!

Ever since I stopped going trick or treating years ago, the holiday has fallen flat for me. I just kinda walked around enjoying the cold weather, though later I did go to a friend's place for the night. Beyond that, it was still a lonely feeling night. Kinda like tonight. I just did nothing special. Halloween isn't anything special for me anymore, as much as that saddens me.

Bought three bags of candy in preparation, and then found out that I would probably not get any trick-or-treaters since I'm in a small apartment building.  Dressed up as Harry Potter just in case (I was playing D&D and video chatting with my friends over Skype, anyway), but nobody came.  Now I have a ton of candy to myself (I only bought kinds I like).  I'm disappointed, but the excessive candy helps.

Ahh not good.... why? well because I spent all night tripping on shroom tea. What did I see? Ahh nightmare moon.... she was trying to eat my skin, so for about 8 hours i was in my home scared shit less with nightmare moon sticking her head in one of my windows eye balling me... so yeah it was a odd, scary but yet some reason fun night....

Bought three bags of candy in preparation, and then found out that I would probably not get any trick-or-treaters since I'm in a small apartment building.  Dressed up as Harry Potter just in case (I was playing D&D and video chatting with my friends over Skype, anyway), but nobody came.  Now I have a ton of candy to myself (I only bought kinds I like).  I'm disappointed, but the excessive candy helps.

Yeah, I have the same issue where I live. I'm not complaining, though - it's pretty nice to not have to spend a ton of money on full price candy. I just reap the benefits of clearance candy a day or two after and selfishly keep it all for myself and have glorious chocolate filled breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. 

I haven't cared for Halloween for two years, last time I went trick or treating was 2012, and my mother doesn't like having kids at the door and she doesn't want to spend money on candy (especially when there are so few kids in the neighbourhood), so yeah the happy Halloween status was all I did. 

Well I dressed up as Edward Hyde and I was just fooling around at my school with my friends. Pretty much no one dressed up for Halloween except for me and those in the club "The Fellowship". Was kinda funny. We later watched the movie "Beetlejuice" and "Sweeney Todd". 

Pinkamena as Edward Hyde: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pre0v7wtWvQ

I went to a party with some of the people from the brony club (honestly it was more of a get together), we didn't do much besides watch some pony videos.

we watched the .Mov series, (which I haven't seen up until then) and all I can say is that spike is the best representation of me in the brony club at my school. :blink:

• Brohoof 2

Well, I WAS going to go trick-or-treating with my friend, but one of their siblings got sick so they had to stay home. I had to go alone which was not fun at all. Most of the houses' lights were off anyway. I was surprised at how so many houses weren't giving out candy. My neighborhood was surprisingly very quiet that night.

And yeah, I still go trick-or-treating. I mean, who can refuse free candy?

I went to a party with some of the people from the brony club (honestly it was more of a get together), we didn't do much besides watch some pony videos.

we watched the .Mov series, (which I haven't seen up until then) and all I can say is that spike is the best representation of me in the brony club at my school. :blink:

Brony club? I want to go to your school.

And .Mov is an awesome series to watch, especially during Halloween. :D

I spent half of mine with a good friend

and than I burned a fire with my mom

and had a beer and talked about the

ones who passed and honored the

Goddess and God!

I took a nice stroll through my neighborhood with my combat gas mask, people looked at me like I was a freak, meh, same old same old.

Edited by VoxPolice
  • Brohoof 1