Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Witchcraft Highschool

~ Indigo Windigo ~

(This is the first time to make an rp, so expect me to be a total noob)

Roleplay

So here are the rules:

~ I might deny or accept you, I have reasons, it's not like I don't like you, I'm terribly sorry if I deny you.

~ It must be a pony that is a teenager who is studying highschool!

~ Remember, it's witchcraft!

~ No Mary Sue..please.

~ Add some drama and comedy, this is also a drama/romance.

~ Pinkie Pie is allowed, Friendship is Witchcraft anyone?

~ Principal and Vice-Principal needed, feel free to be one of them.

~ You can send me the link to the character if you want/have one, if you don't have it then just write out the infos:

-OC Name: Example

- Personalities: Example

- Role: Example

- Crush: Example (This is a secret, everyone will be able to read it here, but they must pretend not knowing it in the roleplay, unless you tell them in the roleplay)

-Powers: Example

Yep, that's all! Enjoy! OC I'm going to use:

- OC Name: Opal

- Personalities: Curious, Deep-thinker, Wanderer, Wise, Clumsy-pants

- Role: Student

- Crush: Opal might have one (This is before she met Peridot)

- Powers: Crafting gems and forming portals to another dimension (But not allowed to go in, it's dangerous)

Edited by Opal

@,

Name: Riley Blythe

Personality: Eccentric, goofy, curious, easily distracted, fun-loving, kind, energetic

Role: Student

Crush Love: Anala Elderberry

Powers: None yet

(Link in siggy)

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Name: Perfect Spark

Personality: Goofy, Fun, can be shy sometimes, Determined, Tomboy, has trust issues, also very easily jealous of others and Selfish.
Crush: I might get one in the RP, but none atm.
Powers: I don't know if counts, but my OC has Eidetic Memory (an ability to recall images, sounds or objects in memory with high precision for a few minutes).

Link: 
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/perfect-spark-r7311

Name: Perfect Spark

Personality: Goofy, Fun, can be shy sometimes, Determined, Tomboy, has trust issues, also very easily jealous of others and Selfish.

Crush: I might get one in the RP, but none atm.

Powers: I don't know if counts, but my OC has Eidetic Memory (an ability to recall images, sounds or objects in memory with high precision for a few minutes).

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/perfect-spark-r7311

Your good to go!

• Brohoof 1

Name: Scorched Quisine

Personality: Scorch is a very quite, easily annoyed pony, when you first get to know him. But after you become his friend, you'll find him to be actually quite energetic, loud, and annoying. Just don't make him mad, because he has very, very bad anger issues, and won't hesitate to deck you if you mess with anypony he calls a friend. Scorch harbors a deep, emotional pain, behind all of his hyperness. He doesn't much look like it, but he is secretly very depressed. This is due to the fact that he tends to get in trouble in school a lot, what with him being a clutz, and having world class anger issues. And on top of that, his love-life is so bad, it almost seems to be cursed. Every time he gets close to a girl, they either end up hating him or thinking of him as a brother.

Role: student

Crush: nopony. But it's very likely that he'll form a crush on any girl who's kind enough to him.

Powers: the power to break nearly everything he touches, and sometimes even thing he can't. If it's too OP, I can change it.

Accepted, but..rather then break anything Scorched touch, can you make it damage anything he touch?

Uh...sure, I guess that could work. But the ability isn't constantly active, it's on and off randomly.

Name: Quantum Pulsar

Traits: Intelligent, shy, edgy, lacks common sense. Is also very difficult to provoke

Power: Does hyperintelligence count? If not, telekinesis.

Age: It says 19 in my profile, but he can be 16 for this

Crush: Will take what he can get, acts shy around almost all female attention, even more so than usual.

Link to OC:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/quantum-pulsar-r7406

Sorry cancel that, I have to work on my OC more.

Name: Quantum Pulsar

Traits: Intelligent, shy, edgy, lacks common sense. Is also very difficult to provoke

Power: Does hyperintelligence count? If not, telekinesis.

Age: It says 19 in my profile, but he can be 16 for this

Crush: Will take what he can get, acts shy around almost all female attention, even more so than usual.

Link to OC:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/quantum-pulsar-r7406

Sorry cancel that, I have to work on my OC more.

Accepted! You could do hyperintelligence