Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Sketch of an idea for an EG3

VitalSpark

This is just an outline of an idea. If I had loads of time on my hands I would write it as a fanfic, but alas that is not the case.

Queen Crysalis journeys to Tartarus to free Tirek, and along the way discovers a severely weakened King Sombra. She explains her plan to them: the ponies have defeated them all by uniting with each other, but they should be able defeat the ponies by working together.

Meanwhile in the human world, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash are preparing to go on holidays, each with their respective families. Sunset Shimmer doesn't have any family in the human world, so instead she's got a summer job working for Princess Celestia, doing various odd jobs around the school. (She'd done a good job rebuilding the ruined school after EG1.)

Back in Equestria, Tirek, Sombra, Crysalis, and hundreds of changelings descend upon Twilight's castle. Before the ponies can use the magic of friendship against them, Tirek uses magic to imprison them all in cages, and send the cages to the ends of Equestria. They're too far apart to use the magic of friendship. However, Spike manages to deflect the beam of magic aimed at Pinkie, allowing her a few precious seconds to escape up a tower. She is pursued by Sombra. She finds herself in the room with the mirror, and with nowhere else to go flees through it. Sombra enters the room to find it empty.

Pinkie emerges in the human world, panicking, and runs straight into Sunset Shimmer. Together they hatch a plan to get the human Fluttershy, Pinkie (can't have Too Many Pinkies, right?), Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash together to go to Equestria and defeat the evil alliance. The hardest part will be finding the human Twilight Sparkle and convincing her.

Cue various scenes of them going to fetch the girls. To convince human Twilight Sparkle, they play a song together and become half-ponies.

The girls line up and go through the portal, emerging in Equestria as ponies. Sunset Shimmer comes too. They find the land covered in swarms of changelings, but manage to defeat them and Queen Crysalis quite easily. The rainbow magic that radiates from Canterlot frees the real ponies, and they are swept back to Canterlot. Magically. Sunset Shimmer helps free Princesses Celestia and Luna from the cocoons they'd been imprisoned in, mending the relationship between Sunset and Celestia.

Pinkie to camera: well, that took less time that I expected.

[Audience looks at watches: hmmm... yes... it did. We were expecting at least another half hour to this film.]

Twilight asks the inevitable question, "but where are Tirek and King Sombra?"

Celestia: "But I thought you knew...?! They followed Pinkie through the mirror!"

The humans, Sunset, and the Mane 6 go to Earth to find Tirek and Sombra preparing some kind of evil plot (I'm a little fuzzy on the details). The Mane 6 try to use the magic of friendship to defeat them, but it's not powerful enough in this world. The humans and sunset try to use rainbow magic, but that doesn't work either. But using both together (I'm guessing all standing in a line, ponies one side, humans the other, Sunset in the middle) works. Yay.

• Brohoof 2

I don't find that as equestria girls cuz it haves too ponies, so instead it should named only mlp the power of friendship or friendship can do it all or something, your ideas are awesome!!! A movie like this must be awesome!!!

• 4 weeks later...

well, that was interesting! I was thinking the EG3 could be season 5 premier where they go on a field trip and Twi(or Sunset) find some ancient magical pony relic thingy but mess with it so much it breaks and frees some demon thing to Equestria. Then they spend a few episodes chasing said demon in pony world, exploring along the way and eventually catch it!

PS: I know comment section isn't for writing but I am super new and don't know how stuff works yet  :please: 

• 3 weeks later...